News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Just getting my intro bidness out of the way

Started by wind_knot, July 19, 2013, 09:24:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dougfish

Quote from: Big J on July 22, 2013, 13:05:56 PM
... 10 minutes later she walked by and slapped a twenty on the table and said happy anniversary and ran off before we could say anything.  Made our day, and cheered her up.  That old lady saved our anniversary day most likely and my wife didn't really mention much more about the lost ring.

Dude,
Real solutions/obsevations:
A: You're fudging lucky. An old lady and a 20? Sounds creepy. Was there a phone number on the bill?
B: There are bedroom tricks that will glaze her eyes over. What shiny trinket?
C: Superglue that ring to your skinny ass accountant finger.
D: Do some manual labor to make your knuckles so knobby it can't slip off.
E: If not D., slam your hand in the door. Not so subtle, but effective.

Thank me later.
Hint, B is the ticket. Long term results.  :P

Big J

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood on July 22, 2013, 11:03:28 AM

Good catch Dude.  I had forgotten about the UVA jocular stuff.

Maybe you can help me out Mudwall since I was raised in GA and not from around here.  We have an intern at my work who is a white fratish looking UVA student.  He plays nothing but rap and dubstep and his office is next to mine.  I am half way tempted to cut his speaker wires.  This morning he pulled in blaring a rap song filled with the N word, and made me feel like I was back in ATL for a second (which wasn't a good thing).  Which, if he were to do that in Atlanta, he more than likely would be found dead in a ditch or at the least his tires slashed.  Is this typical behavior from a UVA student?  If not what is the sterotype of UVA students compared to VT?  Haven't quite figured it out yet.

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Big J on July 23, 2013, 08:29:23 AM
  If not what is the sterotype of UVA students compared to VT?  Haven't quite figured it out yet.

It is an easy contrast to see if you are exposed to both.  A picture is worth a thousand words, so they say.  UVA vs VT

This will be another great topic for our campfire meeting.

"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Transylwader

Head to the OBX, early May, big NE swells, don the wetsuit, paddle into the lineup, get your hands to shrink and voila! I lost mine back in 2008 just before my 29th birthday. The ex was pissed. I wasn't, I fucking hate rings. I dated this chick recently that wanted to get married next year. She left me a month ago when she found out about my affiliation with you wonderful assholes. Thanks guys. Love you long time 'c;

rbphoto

Quote from: Transylwader on July 23, 2013, 10:40:08 AM
Head to the OBX, early May, big NE swells, don the wetsuit, paddle into the lineup, get your hands to shrink and voila! I lost mine back in 2008 just before my 29th birthday. The ex was pissed. I wasn't, I fucking hate rings. I dated this chick recently that wanted to get married next year. She left me a month ago when she found out about my affiliation with you wonderful assholes. Thanks guys. Love you long time 'c;

Your next marriage should be to a fish.

Or a woman who can out drink you without getting arrested.

"maybe procrastination is another word for fishing..." ben
"Just butchered my first silk kitty...." Wooly Bugger  January 26, 2018, 12:41:27 PM
You can't land an otter on 7x. Now I know - Dougfish

Trout Maharishi

He needs to quit having sex with those corgis and blow up dolls. Plus quit singing God Save the Queen all the time. Photo, if a woman could out drink him;  she would be comatose by the time it came to have sex. ;D
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski