News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Can't fish today, so here I am.

Started by Cannimal, September 05, 2012, 13:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cannimal

Greetings,

I'm a new fly fisher. Started fishing in July '12 when I invited a friend to go trout fishing on Wilson Creek. I was just planning on spin fishing, but he had to brag that he had just picked up a cheap fly rig at Wally World and how much fun he was having with it. So when I looked and saw I could get a decent rod/reel combo for free using some reward points through a program at work, I said what the hell and it became a fly fishing trip. Well, I only caught 3 trout and a couple brem over two days, but he was right I had more fun catching 'em than I ever had fishing before. Especially since he only caught a couple brem and a 3" bass.

I live in the northwestern Piedmont so I normally fish anywhere from Linville River to the Lookout Dam tail-race and as often as life allows.

Look forward to getting to know y'all.

Vic

rbphoto

Quote from: Cannimal on September 05, 2012, 13:12:13 PM
Greetings,

Look forward to getting to know y'all.

Vic

Don't be so certain about that.

Browse around a little and then get back to us on just how much you look forward to getting virtually pummeled by the pretentious bastards 'round this place who are gonna start asking for pictures of fish, beer, naked midgets, and your girlfriends' numbers.

Welcome to the "sport".

and welcome to BRFFF

"maybe procrastination is another word for fishing..." ben
"Just butchered my first silk kitty...." Wooly Bugger  January 26, 2018, 12:41:27 PM
You can't land an otter on 7x. Now I know - Dougfish

Jfey

Yup, going fishing

Dougfish

Transylwader

croaker

-you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.  Robert A. Heinlein.

snagaluffaguss

You'll like me at first

Then you won't

Then you'll get to thinking that maybe I'm an all right guy and perhaps just maybe there is even something special about me.

Then you'll realize you were wrong. 

Then you will be very disappointed.

Then you will blame me for your disappointment.

The you will realize that I was just a figment or your imagination, an ideal, a hope, too good to be true and you should have known better.

You will be stronger because of this experience

Welcome.

kylemc

snagaluffaguss

Quote from: kylemc on September 05, 2012, 20:53:40 PM
Hi my name is Kyle

Oh Rufus,

There you go again.

You're such a joker.

KYLE!!!  Wow, just wow.

kylemc

I just joined an intraweb dating service in hopes that I don't have to touch my own privates any more..Wish me luck!!!

bullship

Quote from: kylemc on September 05, 2012, 21:06:25 PM
I just joined an intraweb dating service in hopes that I don't have to touch my own privates any more..Wish me luck!!!

Good luck! How did shaving privates ryan go?
It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

Get Bent

This ought to be interesting! You will need to do a date report to include pictures and post it up just like a fishing TR.   /'/
Konichiwa Bitches!

overbrook

when you see whats out there you won't want them touching your privates either!  Good luck!

kylemc

Quote from: bullship on September 05, 2012, 21:30:52 PM

Good luck! How did shaving privates ryan go?

It was brutal. I wet waded right after the procedure and it lit me up! To top it all off the chick was bat shit crazy so I just railed her the one time. I will no longer shave my privates unless she is smoking hot,somewhat sane, and can row.

kylemc

So this chick checked my profile out. The site says she lives 1 mile from me and I know that stretch of the chuckey behind her. Toothy critter water! I sent her a message saying.." Hi my name is Kyle. I just wanted to say that your beauty shines brighter than the sun. Do you have private access to that water in the background of your pic? A ramp perhaps? I look forward to your reply."