News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

I'm outta here

Started by Leedawg, May 25, 2011, 23:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leedawg

Via Condios mi Amigos. I'm with Bugman. No longer here. Good Fishing to all and maybe you'll see me on the river. Tried to play the game again, but failed. Participation in an event I taught someone else here, then failure to even comment on such event by another member,  leads me to believe I have no worth here and will waste no one elses time, nor mine here. Nor will I fly fish on the internet ever again.Why would I want to turn somebody else on to my "game"?  I wish you all the best to all who know me and to those who dont, maybe we will meet face to face and toss a fly or indulge in a beverage and reminisce about grand days on the water. Email me direct if you need advice or want to FISH, not talk about fishing. leedawg151@gmail.com. I'm out.
Al, please put me in your contacts via email. I do want to come help with the Wounded Warrior Project when I get out of school in August!

Woolly Bugger

ya have to delete yer account to be like bugman...

jis say'in 

btw who pissed in yer cornflakes... :o
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Mstash

Dawg, See you about pal

overbrook

I don't know if I'm reading this right or just did'nt hear enough of the story.....but sounds like you did someone a favor or did something nice....and failed to recieve kudos for it .....and now you think everyone on the web is ungrateful for your contributions???   Good luck.

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: overbrook on May 27, 2011, 10:10:32 AM
I don't know if I'm reading this right or just did'nt hear enough of the story.....but sounds like you did someone a favor or did something nice....and failed to recieve kudos for it .....and now you think everyone on the web is ungrateful for your contributions???   Good luck.
;;-
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

glassfisher

bd;0 bd;0 bd;0 bd;0 bd;0

please come back, perty pleeze with sugar on top  bd;0

seriously, WTF??? 

This is just a forum where you post shit and other people comment on the merit of the post.  If you're a stand-up guy and you post crap people will bust your chops, but that's what guys do.  If it's a kick ass post, people will give you kudos.  It is what is is.

Maybe we'll see you again when your skin thickens up a bit. 

Beer, the cause of and solution to all life's problems.

Z-Man

Never understood posting 'I'm pissed off and I'm leaving' messages.  If ur pissed-off, just leave and leave us guessing.  Don't like it here anymore? Just go away already.   What....think you'll be missed?  Who are you again?
Z-Man

In the great outdoors your soul expands to the horizon!

Trout Maharishi

Something doesn't quite add up here fellows, this fellow isn't some drama queen. Why won't the real jerk offs go away? :-\
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski