News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Ya'll Have A Good Urn!

Started by Grumpy, October 13, 2006, 06:52:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

36 degrees :o, the shorts & sandals are gonna have to go. We're still catching fish on our local Caney Fork, with a few browns starting to work their way upstream, it would be nice to have a constant flow & see if anything comes from it.
I think i'll go fishing, what are ya'll doing this weekend?

Grumpy

Woolly Bugger

Starting early with a short trip today! Sat. Soccer Sun. who knows?
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Powderkeg

Heading to Myrtle Beach for a conference for a week.  Have a blast from class scheduled off the record for Wednesday....sneaking off to fish for a day.  Hope to get into some specks around Murrells Inlet if I can get the others to follow suit.   But where every we fish, it beats seating inside.

Eddie

troutphisher

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Russ

This is the opening weekend od grouse hunting 0--0.  So i'll be chasing my dog through the woods carrying a gun over my shoulder.

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: Russ on October 13, 2006, 09:23:11 AM
This is the opening weekend od grouse hunting 0--0.  So i'll be chasing my dog through the woods carrying a gun over my shoulder.

Would you mind giving us a general area that you might be hunting.................you with a gun is a scary thought :o
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

phg

...not half as scarry as going fishing with you. :o

Might try to get out Sat. morning.  Have to wait and see if I wake up early.  If not, staying at home, playing with my granddaughter, etc.

Arky_Dan

Did the fambly thang yestiddy , gotta take some folks fishin today ..................Dan
work is for people who don't know how to fly fish !!!!!!