News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

This will make you shit your pants on a hike

Started by ptfranze, August 17, 2015, 18:38:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ptfranze

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

sanjuanwormhatch

Yallerhammer

Quote from: sanjuanwormhatch on August 18, 2015, 07:21:39 AM
that guy seems like an idiot.

Yeah, I think his BGL (blood granola level) is a little high. I'd love to see a wild panther. And I usually have fourteen 165 grain Ranger bonded hollowpoint reasons on my side for biting critters to leave me alone, and thirteen more in my pocket.
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

themidge

I question how real that is. There is no way a cat would act as calm as that, and the guy is zooming in worried about filming for a clear shot. Good to see World Star Hip Hop reaching out to new demographics, though.

Shane

Quote from: Yallerhammer on August 18, 2015, 08:00:12 AM

Yeah, I think his BGL (blood granola level) is a little high. I'd love to see a wild panther. And I usually have fourteen 165 grain Ranger bonded hollowpoint reasons on my side for biting critters to leave me alone, and thirteen more in my pocket.

You won't see the wild panther that gets you. That's why I always wear a pith helmet with two big crazy eyes painted on the back. They hate that.

Yallerhammer

Quote from: Shane on August 18, 2015, 08:05:42 AM
Quote from: Yallerhammer on August 18, 2015, 08:00:12 AM

You won't see the wild panther that gets you. That's why I always wear a pith helmet with two big crazy eyes painted on the back. They hate that.

'c; I 'll have to try that, I usually just carry a big-ass bell with me and ring it all the time I'm hiking. I worry about being eated up by panthers a lot.  ;D

One of the last *officially documented* wild panthers in western NC jumped a guy back in the early 1900s who was up on the mountain checking on his cattle. He got out his knife and sliced and diced and julienned it pretty good, and it ran off. Somebody else shot it a while later, and it was still all gimped up.
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff