Transylwader

DRIFTS

Good shit there boys...like'n it! Whern't no brewskies though?!  /'/
l><))))))))))))))))),/*>~----------------------dave

Transylwader

Quote from: DRIFTS on June 19, 2014, 05:08:11 AM
Good shit there boys...like'n it! Whern't no brewskies though?!  /'/
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Theres always booze my friend. Always. Some not so savory as others.

RiverbumCO

That was right after i went dick deep in a mudhole...err snakehole.

Aint theys cute.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
My real name is Chad Farthouse.

The Dude

I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

The Dude

Btw, Mike, it looks like you are having some of the same issues with your Olympus TG camera (I can't remember if you had a TG-1 or 2) that I had with my TG-2 where the focus is blurry around the exterior portion of the frame a lot of the time.  I sent mine back under warranty and they "fixed" it and sent it back to me.  I continued to have focus issues and sent it back a second time and they sent me a refurbished replacement.  It has worked so far, but I am beginning to think that it isn't just a "one-off" problem with my old camera and that it may be a recurring issue.

I am a big fan of the Olympus picture quality when it is working, but have no confidence in their durability.
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

NCsporksman

Damn That's good sausage....so far so good w my TG-2 but I always take shite pics anyways and murder cameras, time will tell

Transylwader

Quote from: The Dude on June 19, 2014, 11:46:30 AM
Btw, Mike, it looks like you are having some of the same issues with your Olympus TG camera (I can't remember if you had a TG-1 or 2) that I had with my TG-2 where the focus is blurry around the exterior portion of the frame a lot of the time.  I sent mine back under warranty and they "fixed" it and sent it back to me.  I continued to have focus issues and sent it back a second time and they sent me a refurbished replacement.  It has worked so far, but I am beginning to think that it isn't just a "one-off" problem with my old camera and that it may be a recurring issue.

I am a big fan of the Olympus picture quality when it is working, but have no confidence in their durability.
I use magic mode alot (miniature) The camera itself? It seemed like it worked much better when I first got it. The pix nowadays are real shitty, paltry at best. I doubt I will get another Oly. Pentax seemed to be the best so far. If I could find that damn thing in the Neuse where it will be recovered in a million years time and the sorry bastard to look at the pics will be blinded >:D

The Dude

i'd stay away from using the zoom function in supermacro mode.  whenever i did, It fucked up my autofocus when i switched it back in regular mode, which was another part of the problem.

Transylwader

I dont need a new camera. What I need is a flats skiff n poling platform. I bequeath all bluelines to you n Benny. I want da gold!