News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

chat room sunfish

Started by lepomis_mcro, March 28, 2006, 22:19:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lepomis_mcro

hey guy, got my friend to email me the pic of the large bluegill i caught last summer...but now that i look at the pic closer, im no so sure it was a gill looks more like a green sunfish with the touch of yellow on its gill cover...or maybe a natural hybrid of the two

all i do know is its the fist fish i caught on my 10wt.... i had on a sink tip and a clousers on the 10wt and tossed them over to drag behind us as we trolled back into a cove all of a sudden line went tight i figured it hooked a log, then the log moved...few moments latter pulled this guy out with the clousers in his mouth

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
(mark 6:41)"Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then said to the crowd amassed before him. I have mine the hell with the rest of you."

taken from the christian conservative handbook.  how to deal with modern problems.

Woolly Bugger

hey, thanks for the post, NICE  :o :o :o fish what ever it is... I'm sure JT will give us the species.....
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

croaker

Lepo, that be a Grand Shellcracker !!!
-you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.  Robert A. Heinlein.