News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Virginia is for lover(s)

Started by bmadd, August 24, 2020, 20:49:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmadd

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Someone like Big J should have taken the reigns.

Hitchens had this clan's number years ago.

"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Phil

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on August 24, 2020, 21:12:06 PMWhat a shitshow  :laugh:

Woolly, is it a shitshow or a clusterfuck?  :o

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

<A professor of mathematics sent a fax to his wife:

Dear Wife,

You must realize that you are 54 years old, and I have certain needs which you are no longer able to satisfy. I am otherwise happy with you as a wife, and I sincerely hope you will not be hurt or offended to learn that by the time you receive this letter, I will be at the Grand Hotel with my 18-year-old teaching assistant. I'll be home before midnight.

Your Husband.

When he arrived at the hotel, there was a faxed letter witing for him that read as follows:

You, too, are 54 years old, and by the time you receive this letter, I will be at the Breakwater Hotel with the 18-year-old pool boy. Since you are a mathematician, you will appreciate that 18 goes into 54 more times than 54 goes into 18. Therefore, don't wait up.

Your Wife.>

You cannot view this attachment.

Big J

Anyone who has had a discussion with me about Falwell knows I have a lot of insight on his dealings. My wife worked at Liberty after we graduated and her life was a living hell. As I have stated, the Professors at Liberty are top notch. They are the saving grace of that school. Administration is blood sucking ego maniacs. Whoever takes place needs to clean house. Seriously, every head of Administration Dept should just be fired on the spot. The hypocrisy demonstrated to the world has been embarrassing and known for a while. I'm glad it has finally come to light. Hopefully the board isn't too entrenched with the hypocrisy to keep them from making necessary changes. . . .

Woolly Bugger

So, is Jerry Falwell, Jr. still speaking at the RNC?  Or is he just gonna sit in the corner and watch?
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Big J

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on August 25, 2020, 08:44:02 AMSo, is Jerry Falwell, Jr. still speaking at the RNC?  Or is he just gonna sit in the corner and watch?

I'm stealing this!

Big J

You cannot view this attachment.

2009 was simpler times. A personable chancellor who actually cared about the students. He lost a bunch weight, got some attention from big names and media, and it went all to his head.

bmadd

Quote from: Big J on August 25, 2020, 12:17:00 PMYou cannot view this attachment.

2009 was simpler times. A personable chancellor who actually cared about the students. He lost a bunch weight, got some attention from big names and media, and it went all to his head.

What is going on in that picture

Big J

Quote from: bmadd on August 25, 2020, 12:58:11 PM
Quote from: Big J on August 25, 2020, 12:17:00 PMYou cannot view this attachment.

What is going on in that picture

Halloween football game. Luigi costume that was 5x too small and gave me a wedgie. First time I met future wife's parents too. They didn't know what to think of me. Still don't.

Dougfish

You really have no pride. :laugh:
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Yes, it was obviously a simpler time.  JF Jr was, I am sure, attracted to your buddy Spaz, with the paperback copy of Perv: The Sexual Deviant in All of Us by Jesse Bering tucked in his belt over what appears to be a mini chubby.  Likely that is the only reason he allowed a group photo.  I doubt Spaz would get much of a rise from JF Jr today --- freakiness quotient much higher at present.

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Pizza from the Pres is not enough.   The incongruity in this video is impenetrable. 

Big J

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on August 25, 2020, 15:50:46 PM

Yes, it was obviously a simpler time.  JF Jr was, I am sure, attracted to your buddy Spaz, with the paperback copy of Perv: The Sexual Deviant in All of Us by Jesse Bering tucked in his belt over what appears to be a mini chubby.  Likely that is the only reason he allowed a group photo.  I doubt Spaz would get much of a rise from JF Jr today --- freakiness quotient much higher at present.

Neil was a freaky dude