huge hatch on lake lookout

Started by lepomis_mcro, July 09, 2006, 21:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lepomis_mcro

fished on lake lookout this AM, with mr_mcginty...the weather was a little cool, considering the way the past week went. the morning started off fairly slow..till we came along this bank of trees. the trees were covered with flies

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

bluegills were all under the trees overhanging the the water, the wind would blow, the trees would shake, the bugs would fall in, and it looked like you tossed fishchow on the water

there were also a few bass sipping flies off the top, and waiting for a few gills to stray off the beds

picked up this little guy on a size 12 frog popper, put a nice bend in the 4wt i was using on the gills
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

(mark 6:41)"Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then said to the crowd amassed before him. I have mine the hell with the rest of you."

taken from the christian conservative handbook.  how to deal with modern problems.

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

larrybug

lepomis_mcro

Quote from: larrybug on July 10, 2006, 14:11:10 PM
nice boat  what is it?

the boat belongs to my friend....its a 16-17 foot key west center console
(mark 6:41)"Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then said to the crowd amassed before him. I have mine the hell with the rest of you."

taken from the christian conservative handbook.  how to deal with modern problems.