News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

I've got 300!

Started by Creek Scum, September 12, 2007, 14:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creek Scum

you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking, racing around to come up behind you again, the sun is the same in a relative way but you're older, shorter of breath and one day closer to death - Waters, Gilmore, Wright and Mason

diamonddave7676

Creek Scum

307 and counting. I feeeelll the love.  0--0
you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking, racing around to come up behind you again, the sun is the same in a relative way but you're older, shorter of breath and one day closer to death - Waters, Gilmore, Wright and Mason

lepomis_mcro

jack "peddler" has 970 last time i looked... you have a way to go
(mark 6:41)"Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then said to the crowd amassed before him. I have mine the hell with the rest of you."

taken from the christian conservative handbook.  how to deal with modern problems.

Peddler

The early bird may get the worm,
but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Creek Scum

Damn, I should have known there was no way I could compete with a pro like Jack.

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

walt

Quote from: Peddler on September 12, 2007, 21:56:38 PM
Rookie!  ;D

roflmao  ;D

damn jack, when ya hit a grand, swing by the shop fer yer prize  0--0

wally
"All things of grace and beauty such that one holds them to one's heart have a common provenance in pain."
— Cormac McCarthy

Arky_Dan

work is for people who don't know how to fly fish !!!!!!

croaker

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on September 12, 2007, 23:16:44 PM
Quote from: Peddler on September 12, 2007, 21:56:38 PM
Rookie!  ;D

what I can't understand is how he got 5 +'s

???

Someone must have gave him just 1 High-5  ;D
Creek Scum reckon we ain't in the same league as the Pros  ::)

-you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.  Robert A. Heinlein.

Creek Scum

Well Walt, looks like Jack will be coming to see you soon.  ;D

walt

Quote from: Creek Scum on September 18, 2007, 08:05:57 AM
Well Walt, looks like Jack will be coming to see you soon.  ;D

hilarious  ;D

sheeeeet, by the time any of us hit a grand, he's gonna open up a can of whuppass and have 10 grand.... taint fair i tellya... taint fair at all..
"All things of grace and beauty such that one holds them to one's heart have a common provenance in pain."
— Cormac McCarthy