News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

new to me wild stream

Started by benben, April 25, 2011, 16:35:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benben reincarnated

Had a wild stream very close to home on my radar the past few weeks so decided to check it out today.  Bitch of a drive to get to despite being close, but it was worth the trip.  Nice little stream, was on the water by 10:00 and fish were already taking dries.  Was able to try out some new dry patterns I tied over the weekend and they worked out well, along with the ever productive pink weenie dropper.  Was getting most of the larger fish on the dry and the smaller ones on the dropper most of the day it seemed.

[attach=3]

[attach=1]

[attach=2]

Left there and hit up another wild stream I fish way too much, only one pic from there....was just messing around and seeing if I could get a pic of a fish as I was landing him.  Ended up off-center but worked well enough.

[attach=4]

possessed

Looks like a nice little stream.  Anything much bigger than that scares me.   ;D

diaz dassie

Nice Ben,
Im available to fish next Monday, so you can show me this gem.  :laugh: Good to see you out during the week. 'c;

peter p

Peter

benben reincarnated

Quote from: Transylwader on April 25, 2011, 18:17:35 PM
Nice Ben,
Im available to fish next Monday, so you can show me this gem.  :laugh: Good to see you out during the week. 'c;

Would be my pleasure...just not next Monday, I'll be back at work.  I was actually off work today for our Easter holiday.  Not sure why they give it to us on the Monday after Easter, but it works well enough for me.

diaz dassie

Dayum, at least you
Quote from: benben on April 25, 2011, 20:03:02 PMI was actually off work today for our Easter holiday. 
I work for the corporate evil empire. They don't observe religious holidays :o They truly are the devil, I shit you not! >:D

Woolly Bugger

nice little stream and trouts  ;D
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

possessed

Quote from: Transylwader on April 25, 2011, 18:17:35 PM
Nice Ben,

You are still invited to come with us to GSMNP backpacking adventure, Sat - Tue

diaz dassie

Quote from: possessed on April 26, 2011, 08:35:18 AM
You are still invited to come with us to GSMNP backpacking adventure, Sat - Tue
Ah shit, forgot about that b'; And I already made plans.  b'; Yu and Oldy have a grand trip in there man, be safe lads ;D