News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Buzzard Bay Drum

Started by WhiteMtnFlyGuy, May 17, 2010, 08:07:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dude

Quote from: Hawgkiller on January 03, 2011, 22:47:50 PM
Awesome Dude!  This is why I joined this board in the first place!  Look forward to mauling and hauling at BB!!!!!

In that case, allow me to go ahead and out the best kept fishing secret in the country for you.  You can thank me later.

N 41.50366 and W -81.71235

Oh, and I'll even add a local's tip for fishing this little gem:  You definitely don't want to forget to COMPLETELY extinguish your cigarettes before flicking the butts into the water while you're out slaying the fish.
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

Holmes

Hey tyrone wuz happenin'.. I know you know dis. Buddy drugs is good

troutrus

Quote from: Tyrone Biggums on January 05, 2011, 08:26:16 AM
Quote from: Hawgkiller on January 03, 2011, 22:47:50 PM
Awesome Dude!  This is why I joined this board in the first place!  Look forward to mauling and hauling at BB!!!!!

In that case, allow me to go ahead and out the best kept fishing secret in the country for you.  You can thank me later.

N 41.50366 and W -81.71235Oh, and I'll even add a local's tip for fishing this little gem:  You definitely don't want to forget to COMPLETELY extinguish your cigarettes before flicking the butts into the water while you're out slaying the fish.

World class Walleye and Smallmouth. And to think that not long ago, that waterway was like the dead sea.

Get Bent

Quote from: Petey on January 05, 2011, 18:36:51 PM

Petey in the house... Long time no see!!!! Hows the fried chicken?
Konichiwa Bitches!

Holmes

Quote from: Get Bent on January 06, 2011, 13:16:08 PM
Quote from: Petey on January 05, 2011, 18:36:51 PM

Petey in the house... Long time no see!!!! Hows the fried chicken?

HA LORD... You knows I loves fried chicken... I be eatin every day, and be throwing them bones out da window o my caddilac. is betta than hea! ;D