News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

PUCKHEADS???

Started by jenks, October 06, 2010, 23:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jenks

Well gents (and I use that term loosely), just curious as to how many NHL fans are on this board, and what you all if there are any, are looking forward to this season.  GO CANE'S!!!!
"Official Driver of the 2010-2011 CAROLINA HURRICANES Bandwagon "

diaz dassie

I go to about 6-8 games a season. Im South African but do like to play and watch real sport where guys get knocked the fuck out (rugby especially) BTW, my house is 10 minutes from RBC in Raleigh. Hells yeah! V:;

jwgnc

Born near Detroit - raised on Gordie Howe, Alex Delvechio.  Met Hall of Famer Ted Lindsay at a fly shop north of Bozeman.

Go Red Wings!!
Stalk softly and carry a green stick.

diaz dassie

Jay Dub, thats nice but you are outdone here breh...Canes are gonna own it for 2011!

Trout Chaser

jenks

Quote from: Transylwader on October 07, 2010, 22:56:32 PM
Jay Dub, thats nice but you are outdone here breh...Canes are gonna own it for 2011!

hell yeah! off to a great start yesterday, and hopefully can follow it up today. sutter had a great game.
"Official Driver of the 2010-2011 CAROLINA HURRICANES Bandwagon "

jwgnc

Peter Karmanos (CEO of Compuware and owner of the Carolina Huricanes) and Mike Ilitch (Little Caesars Pizza and Detroit Red Wings) are both from Detroit - and have been competing with each other for decades. 

Their wives and other family members run against each other for universty board seats and the like.

It's a love-hate relationship.  Let the games begin!!
Stalk softly and carry a green stick.

ncguy

Quote from: jwgnc on October 07, 2010, 19:35:46 PM
Born near Detroit - raised on Gordie Howe, Alex Delvechio.  Met Hall of Famer Ted Lindsay at a fly shop north of Bozeman.

Go Red Wings!!

FU raised on Dennis and Bobby Hull, Stan Makita, Tony Esposito. Go Blackhawks!!