LOS TU 2nd Annual Fund Raiser BBQ

Started by teachrtec, June 09, 2008, 09:53:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

teachrtec

LOS TU 2nd Annual Fund Raiser BBQ is June 14th from 2-7 at Lake Logan
Brad  8)

troutfreak

Brad,
I hate I am gonna miss this event.  I was watching the LOS website and got my index reminder card, but when I saw the date I said, dang gonna be at the beach.  This is close to my house and I still cant make it.  I would love to come to the meetings, but with gas prices, heck I dont go to Buncombe Cty unless I have too.  I hope ya'll have a good turnout.  I did see where you asked to plan some fishing get togethers.  That would be great and something I would try to attend, since I cant get to the meetings.  Also, any help needed on the old Camp Hope site, I would be willing to help.  Just let me know.  I do try to follow the site news, but it is a little slow.  Which I can understand.  Hard to run a site for free and have someone run it for free.  Have a good one!
TF

peter p

Troutfreak

We do other events at Lake Logan as well.  Keep an eye out for opportunities to help out with RiverCourse and Casting For Recovery. 

Hope to see some of you there
Peter

teachrtec

Troutfreak send me your email and I'll put on the list for the chapters newsletter and email reminders.

I'm gonna miss this years to  :( Packing for the beach trip  :D
Brad  8)