Cook: Devinsdad
   Helper: phg
   Cleanup: richard bernabe and Plumbob

Coffee crew Satruday and Sunday
   Peddler & Gonefishin
   Coffee pot cleanup handled by coffee crew

Supplies:

Southernfly - 8 gallons of drinking water, 6 rolls of Bounty paper towels

Just Judy - dishwashing liquid, SOS pads, Pot scrubbing brush (with the Scotchbrite pad and hollow plastic handle you fill with dishwashing liquid) and 33 gal. garbage bags with draw string.

Woolly Bugger - 6 loaves of un-sliced French bread, 1 pound butter and 1 gallon of vegetable oil.

Shane - 4 bags of oyster crackers, 2 boxes of Zesta original saltines and 3 bags of shredded cheddar cheese.

La Trucha - 4 sets of small salt & pepper shakers, 8 one pound cans of propane and 1 butane grill lighter.

Scum - 2 rolls of blue heavy duty paper towels, 2 fifteen pound tanks of propane, coffee filters, 1 bottle of Texas Pete, 1 bottle of Tabasco and 1 bottle of Tabasco Habanero.

Hardware:

OGD3 or Gary - Big azz ladle, big azz skillet and big two burner stove (notice that everything related to these two guys is big).

Gonefishin - Two burner camp stove, single burner camp stove and two coffee pots.

JT - Plastic plates, bowls, dinnerware, cups and 60qt. cauldron.

Croaker - Big burner.

Flychamps - Two burner camp stove.

phg - Griddle for two burner camp stove.

Scum - 32qt. cauldron, Turkey burner, Coleman Roadtrip grill, single burner camp stove, two coffee pots, cutting board, knives and kitchen utensils.

We could use one or two more coffee pots. I'll be bringing my two lanterns. If you got a lantern, bring it.

If you have an assignment and don't think you can do it, contact me by PM, email or post here. I'll need to make arraignments for someone else to take care of it and arraignments to have you shot when you show up at camp or maybe we'll let the goat take you for a little walk.
you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking, racing around to come up behind you again, the sun is the same in a relative way but you're older, shorter of breath and one day closer to death - Waters, Gilmore, Wright and Mason

Peddler

F.Y.I. gonefishin says he's gonna bring those Maxwell house packet that I use to make the 5 minute coffee. I think Streamer will send us some of his special brew too.
Unless anyone else speaks up, that's it for coffee.
We could use creamer, half and half (for the yuppies), sugar and sugar-lite!
The early bird may get the worm,
but the second mouse gets the cheese.

outdoorguy3

Scum,

I'll be bringing a 6 ft. table and a lantern with propane bottles too.  Also have 7.5 gallon water jug I'll bring.

I also have a 14 cup coffee pot I just accquired I'll be binging.

Ralph ;D
Life's about havin' FUN!!!

Creek Scum

Jack,

I thought I had put this in my reply to your PM but I checked my out going messages and it wasn't there. You are to bring coffee, sugar, creamer and cups. If you want to use Randy's and Streamer sends some, that is fine.
you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking, racing around to come up behind you again, the sun is the same in a relative way but you're older, shorter of breath and one day closer to death - Waters, Gilmore, Wright and Mason

Devinsdad

yeah Jack
Get with the program  ;D ;D ;D

Peddler

The early bird may get the worm,
but the second mouse gets the cheese.

outdoorguy3

Think you can handle that ...Jack???

Ralph ;D
Life's about havin' FUN!!!