News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Took fam. To beach

Started by DRIFTS, June 30, 2015, 05:28:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRIFTS

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
Beach trip always good...Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
girlfriend rowed my ass round whilest I tried the red fish thing...no such luck though.Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
me and the Reedster did manage a few crabsGuests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
discovered new girl beer...like my BLL better though Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
girlfriend gave me a yeti cooli cup...worked as well as they claim. Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
Miller light ain't bad.
Ran into Phil...he had already had a fewGuests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
Phil trying to make move on girlfriendGuests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
ran his ass offGuests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
Blakester and Phil dug up some kinda weird fossil lizard Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
l><))))))))))))))))),/*>~----------------------dave

Dougfish

Jfey

What beach?  Looks like Phil had fun until he stepped over the line...

I ran into some blitzing blues about 20 feet from the sand and lucked into a small shark at dusk last week near Pawleys Island.  No love from the reds either.
Yup, going fishing

Transylwader

King of beer pops. Yeah DG. Yeah 8)

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!