News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Corona Virus

Started by Woolly Bugger, February 02, 2020, 13:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you worried, have you changed habits?

I stopped drinking Corona Beer!
I stopped eating Chinese Take Out
What Corona Virus?
One time at band camp I got a virus...

Trout Maharishi

Just when I didn't think it could get any worse when he announced he had cancer from the oil rain in Delaware I hear today uncle Joe has the covid. How can that be? They keep him locked up as tight as Ft Knox. I don't think you can stop it.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Returned from a brief vacation on Friday.  Played golf with some Republicans.  I tested positive this morning.  Feel like a blivet, but still kicking. Paying for my hypocrisy. 
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

greg

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on July 31, 2022, 15:53:41 PMReturned from a brief vacation on Friday.  Played golf with some Republicans.  I tested positive this morning.  Feel like a blivet, but still kicking. Paying for my hypocrisy. 
hoping for the best for you.

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on July 31, 2022, 15:53:41 PMReturned from a brief vacation on Friday.  Played golf with some Republicans.  I tested positive this morning.  Feel like a blivet, but still kicking. Paying for my hypocrisy. 

Hope you recover quick, it could be worse, you could have played with a couple of democrats and gotten monkey pox :drum  :cheers  n!n
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Big J

That is so out of character to yourself! Serves you right! I cannot believe you join the dark side.  I mean golf? Seriously?  Hopefully you will develop a carrot/stick motivation towards your horrendous actions of divulging in tiny white ball chasing.

Get better soon!

Phil

Get better soon, Muddy!

greg

Anyone hear had mudwall is doing?

greg

Daughter-in-law tested positive today. Priest sent out email that he tested positive today as well. I took communion from him yesterday. Oh well.

Big J

Quote from: greg on August 08, 2022, 13:52:32 PMAnyone hear had mudwall is doing?

Talked with him today.  He's recovered except for a lingering headache and a cough.  He told me that that will be the last time he goes to the Mar-a-Lago Club and plays golf there.

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Big J on August 08, 2022, 15:38:08 PM
Quote from: greg on August 08, 2022, 13:52:32 PMAnyone hear had mudwall is doing?

Talked with him today.  He's recovered except for a lingering headache and a cough.  He told me that that will be the last time he goes to the Mar-a-Lago Club and plays golf there.

Yup, just talked with Big J.  He wanted to play golf this weekend.

I am doing ok.  Family doing ok.  More concerned about the grandboy than anyone, but he is doing great.  He recently, only yesterday, discovered Herman the Worm.  Now the earworm is stuck in everyone's head.

Don't listen or you'll also be intoxicated.

Thanks for asking.

"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Trout Maharishi

He said the one side effect he was the most worried about was developing micro penis. :drum  <-;:
― Charles Bukowski

Big J

Speaking of Mar-a-Lago.......  :o

Woolly Bugger

Hard to stay away from it, friend just came down with her second case in 3 months — fully vacced and boosted
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Trout Maharishi

It's like common colds and other URIs. We are going to get them over and over. I still need to go get my last pneumonia jab.
― Charles Bukowski

greg

My son, daughter-in-law and grandson are all getting over it now. They started early last week. So far they have done pretty good.