News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Holy Phish Concert!!!

Started by troutfanatic, August 17, 2015, 17:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

troutfanatic

N.C. (WNCN) – More than 60 people were either arrested or cited at Walnut Creek Amphitheater during the Phish concert Friday night as part of an Alcohol Law Enforcement special enforcement operation.

http://wncn.com/2015/08/15/more-than-60-arrested-at-phish-concert-as-part-of-ale-enforcement-operation/

Kinda glad I missed this.

Woolly Bugger

They were ratted out by other concert goers WTF? $$$
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

bullship

Lotsa psilosybin. Mmmmmm
It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

bullship

It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

benben reincarnated

ALE has been on a rampage here in Asheville recently too.   Must have gotten their budget threatened and had to show they are still relevant. 

Jfey

My buddy went and said people were getting popped all over.  He saw some dudes get busted for selling $2 beers out of a cooler.    Right after he bought a few.   

Yup, going fishing

sanjuanwormhatch

If I remember right, same thing happened at same location for 4/20 panic show in 2001.  Unfortunately I knew some of the perpetrators. 

Yallerhammer

Drugs at a Phish concert? Who woulda thunk it?  <-;:
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

Shane

This is a concerted operation by DHS. They have been following that band all over coordinating operations with local and states. Because as everone knows, each time a hippie trips, a skyscraper falls down and we become less free. Go get 'em DHS!