As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

A TR

Started by kylemc, October 28, 2012, 22:02:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kylemc

I write this TR for 2 reasons:

A..I never write a TR
2..I have met people that I have become closer friends with through this shithole of a http://WWW.Com than people I grew up with.

For the past 2 years my life has been a tornado. I am coming to grips with that and moving on, but still with open wounds.

Work sucks( livelyhood depends on development), never been alone(getting used to it), Ty's Moto X..($$$$$)

That being said, the only time I feel without worry of financial, social, or any other burdens, is on the water. The shitty part is loading the boat and driving straight back to reality.

I met Stonedfly a few years ago through a Drake Bake. We had sent PM's back and forth with one another with intentions to fish together,(since we live 70 miles apart) but had never met face to face. The day we met sealed the deal! His love for warmwater and mine are just the ticket for saying.."FUCK MIDGES AND BOBBERS"....instant friendship it was.

I fish with Stonedfly a lot these days, and lurker, Onlychild AKA Goldenboy, but this last Friday was just to be me and Stonedfly on my favorite stretch of water. I was anxious to say the least. We had 4 days of 60 plus temps and the the smallies getting the feed bag on. When Stonedfly showed up Thursday night, we cooked wings and talked of how "Perverted" it should be in the morning. While the fishing was not "Perverted" it was good, and probably the last hoorah for this free flowing river, as far as smalljaws are concerned.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Thanks...

[size=85]Stoenedfly opening a flyshop didn't hurt thing either[/size]

Dougfish

I chucked midges for trouts this weekend. I'm @#$*!& jealous.
Good job catching em, good days on the water with a friend.   'c;

Yeah, a lot of us here have been "that guy". Keep healing.

overbrook

I like the fancy title....its catchy!  I'm feelin this heavily....life ain't so bad for me....but I get the whole friend thing and especially the last hoorah.....I'm looking at mine this next weekend (hopefully it all comes together!)

keep your chin up....everything happens for a reason.

Big J

Very nice Kyle.  Never called you Friday due to crap Tmobile coverage at the lodge and had worked out a game plan for Saturday.  Looks like you all did better then us though. 

Rhody

nice words and pics, I feel the same way about folks I fish with from around these parts
My picture weighs more than your picture.
J.M.

Transylwader

Kyle this isn't The Drake, but I hear you. Solid guys them...

kylemc

Quote from: Transylwader on October 29, 2012, 12:24:06 PM

Allen is on this site, and I aint writing it twice. :D

Transylwader

Quote from: kylemc on October 29, 2012, 12:46:06 PM
Quote from: Transylwader on October 29, 2012, 12:24:06 PM

Allen is on this site, and I aint writing it twice. :D
I never knew that...

Stone-Man

Solid report,Sir
I was on the OBX.
Call me next time you go and I will fill the 3rd seat.  I am sure that this snow melt water will have a negative effect on them brown Bassums.  Hell, it snowed a foot and 1/2 at Carvers gap

Stone-Man

Aka

Quote from: kylemc on October 28, 2012, 22:02:04 PM

That being said, the only time I feel without worry of financial, social, or any other burdens, is on the water. The shitty part is loading the boat and driving straight back to reality.

I hear that! Nice TR.