Rods and Lines for sale - excellent condition and prices

Started by BugSlinger, October 25, 2009, 22:52:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BugSlinger

As much as I hate to do it, I am going to part with some of my equipment.  With 3 kids now I just don't have as much time for fishing as I used to.  Up for sale are the following...

Rods:
St. Croix Imperial - 7'0" 3 weight, 2 piece.  This rod is a general purpose classic for small to medium sized water.  This rod will effectively throw either a 3WT or 4WT line.  Original brown cordura rod tube included.  Yours for $90 + shipping.

White River Classic - 6'3" 3 weight, 3 piece.  About the most fun small stream dry fly rod on the planet.  I recommend a 3WT line on this rod.  Original black cordura rod tube and protective brown cloth rod sock included.  Yours for $60 + shipping.

Lines:
SA Mastery Series Trout Taper, DT 4 F, color Orange.  $69.95 new.  Yours for $30 + shipping.

Cortland 444 Classic, DT 3 F, color Peach.  $52.00 new.  Yours for $20 + shipping.

I purchased all the rods and lines brand new - they have been used by me and me alone.  I take good care of my equipment and everything is in excellent condition.  The rods are in like-new condition in terms of cork, guides, and finish.  The lines are in great shape and during the off-season they have been stored properly to limit memory coiling.  I have also cleaned and dressed the fly lines. 

I would prefer payment via PayPal, but feel free to private message me if that won't work for you and we'll see if we can work something out. 

I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have.  Pictures follow.

St. Croix Imperial:
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

White River Classic:

Cortland 444 Classic (left) & SA Mastery Series Trout Taper (right):
Note:  You'll see black tick marks on the front of these lines.  This is my line ID system.  You can leave as is, or cut them off if you wish since they are only a couple inches from the front of the lines.  And, since both lines are DT, you could always flip them around - no tick marks on the back end.

BugSlinger

The White River Classic rod and the Cortland 444 Classic, DT 3 F line have been SOLD.

The St. Croix Imperial rod and the SA Mastery Series Trout Taper, DT 4 F line are STILL AVAILABLE.

BugSlinger