News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Smith today

Started by 22midge, January 01, 2013, 18:16:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Whatever!  You know, like, you guys be careful on those floating vessels, like you know, you could sink and like drown!  You know like there is a lot of info in the whole twitterverse on anglers like drowning in the freezing winter water. Gotcha, I know like you want to catch fish and all, but you know like you got to be careful!
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

tomato can

Wooly & Al we will have to float the smith after wrestling season is over.  I'll man the sticks the whole way.

gamatt53

I hope they alter the lower generation flows sometime soon to allow for floats on the weekend. Right now it's only been doable midweek which leaves us working folks SOL

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Al

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on January 02, 2013, 12:35:48 PM
TC, I'm ready!

Yep, deer season is behind me. I'm ready as well. ;D

Woolly Bugger

if they keep up with these crazy low flows, nobody's gonna be floatin it...

[attach=1]

27 cfs, can you believe that, those stingy bastards are trying to squeeze out a few more watts out off the old dam....

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

gonephishin'

Shit, i got tired fishing the lower section a couple days ago, water was so low i almost sat down in the middle of the river and started swinging streamers to the far right side! :laugh:
"Eat, drink, and be merry....for tomorrow we die"