News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

First Post

Started by LocoLocal, June 17, 2014, 10:15:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dude

Why go all the way to the SoHo when you can slay 'em with the locals on 4 Mile Run and Accotink Creek?  Or did they let those trout fisheries fizzle out?
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

LocoLocal

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: Big J on June 18, 2014, 09:34:13 AM
Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood on June 18, 2014, 09:25:40 AM
Quote from: Dougfish on June 17, 2014, 17:05:49 PMI mean TM invented F. You as his mini me (and alternate smite machine), so who invented this jackass?

This is weirdly disgusting.  Heck fire, I had to look up the offending word. 

As for the mini me syndrome, I was under the notion that our existing BRFFF monikers were our preferred mini me.  Now, the trend is to conjure up a mini me for our mini me?   If that is the case, then I want dibs on this character. 

Many thanks.
Mudwall Gatewood (Herpes simplex)

How about Herpes Gladiatorum instead. It is a heck of a skin disease and commonly gets misdiagnosed as Impetigo. It's sneaky and highly contagious.

Doug is the plant guy, Mudwall is the bug guy, WMT is the bird guy, I am the skin infection guy.  Have had everything including MRSA which put me in the CDC in Atlanta.

Almost ever wrestler I know has out breaks of Herpes Gladitorum.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Trout Maharishi

LL, post up some naked photos of your mom, wife, sister, neighbor, or cousin. F. Yu was a real person, he was in the band at UNC. The photo came out of the UNC yearbook. 
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Yallerhammer

I just lost several brain cells that I couldn't spare.
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

Dougfish

Well, a newbie/troll? just posted more this week than most regular members.  b';
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006