Unlimited strange shit/bullshit thread

Started by Transylwader, January 10, 2014, 10:37:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

themidge

Quote from: Onslow on October 06, 2015, 11:08:53 AM
Quote from: driver on September 15, 2015, 18:46:56 PM

I chuckled for a bit when i saw this

PIW will understand

Shitrockers are generally illiterate in any language, that much i do know.   Whole lotta impaired folk on that job.

Is that supposed to be sheetrock? Damn.

driver

Sad story, But the ending.. WTF 

http://usat.ly/1RXZOuR

QuoteMeanwhile, in the town of Hortlax, about 500 miles north of Stockholm, police cordoned off a local school Thursday afternoon after a man was seen cycling nearby while swinging an ax

Only in Sweden...

Yallerhammer

Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

JMiller

Got out for a while yesterday chasing the musk. Didn't catch any, but I did find these leading up a sandbar and into the woods.

I'm not sayin'... Im just sayin'.
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence."

― Charles Bukowski

themidge

That's a Big foot. I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin'..........

Transylwader

Scott, are your trying to give me a fucking fit? Jesus! JM, call the crew from Squatch watch. You'll get your mugging on TV. or you could just puff puff, pass <-;:

Big J

JM, that is probably just a sandbar that drifters was dinkin around on last week. 

Yallerhammer

Somebody actually bought a pair of these stupid things?
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

JMiller

"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence."

― Charles Bukowski

Aka

driver

ptfranze

You guys find some weird shit  :o....and glad I didn't check any of these links at school today, might have gotten in a little trouble

JMiller

― Charles Bukowski