News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

I'll use my first post to say this

Started by cupojoe, December 20, 2013, 20:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Aka

I couldn't give a shit about Duck Dynasty or their Phil and I can't figure out why anyone would care about someone else's relationship wether it's gay or kardashian.
Live & let live and don't be fascinated by stupid shit.

creekfreak

WOW First poster..... did you stop at some rest stop bathroom and have a bad experience??

Merry Christmas y'all!(I'm keeping an eye out behind me now)
Guinness! Good God!

Michael Toris

Quote from: The Dude on December 21, 2013, 18:14:17 PM
What if it is with a chick?  And what about getting blowjobs from chicks?

Woolly once said he hates all cocksukers.

Who the fuck cares where one dude puts his dick to get off? As long as both are willing, why does it matter?

Jfey

Quote from: cupojoe on December 20, 2013, 20:57:02 PM
Any man who wants to stick his **** up another mans *** needs ALOT of therapy. You go Phil.

Insert pic of internet troll here...

Go away.
Yup, going fishing

Trout Maharishi

I had my mind made up a long time before Phil came along.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

RiverbumCO

My real name is Chad Farthouse.

cupojoe

Quote from: Jfey on December 22, 2013, 15:45:43 PM

Any man who wants to stick his **** up another mans *** needs ALOT of therapy. You go Phil.

Go away.
What? Are you saying I'm just here trying to get you boys riled up? No, I really think this is true.

I'll repeat (without stupid asstricks this time)
Any man who wants to stick his dick up another mans ass needs a hell of alot of therapy.

My future posts will be about fishin' just to prove I'm not trollin' ;D

Michael Toris

Quote from: cupojoe on December 22, 2013, 22:01:18 PM

Go away.
What? Are you saying I'm just here trying to get you boys riled up? No, I really think this is true.

Any man who wants to stick his dick up another mans ass needs a hell of alot of therapy.

Who gives a shit? Seriously?  Why don't you worry about your shitty Internet posting rather where some dude sticks his dick.

Jfey

It's a big world, you should get out and see it some time.

I'll look forward to your fishing posts.
Yup, going fishing

benben reincarnated

Quote from: wildmttrout on December 22, 2013, 23:45:09 PM
Quote from: cupojoe on December 22, 2013, 22:01:18 PM

Go away.

Who gives a shit? Seriously?  Why don't you worry about your shitty Internet posting rather where some dude sticks his dick.

Well obviously our new buddy Juan Valdez gives a few shits, hell it was his first post ever on a fly fishing forum.  I bet he also really cares about what women do with their unborn children and what scientist teach in school. 

Trout Maharishi

This is something I have never understood. Excluding prison, you don't have a choice there. If all you wanted was to have anal sex, why not do it with a woman? Please those of you in the know fill me in. Is a big ol hairy man's ass that much better? Also does it count as a bj if all you did was put it in your mouth and let it roll around a little? I think I'm starting to see why these group fishing trips are so popular. DAMN! is it just fly fisherman or do bass fishermen do the same kind of things?
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

22midge

was hoping aids was going to thin them out but I guess there are a few left that likes to fish with a long rod. In this country we're fortunate to have rights but we cant expect others to agree to  what they think is wrong.
never let a day go by without telling your children how special they are----make a child smile today and gain a friend for life

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: Phallus in Wonderland on December 23, 2013, 18:33:16 PM
Quote from: Trout Maharishi on December 23, 2013, 17:47:30 PM
This is something I have never understood. Excluding prison, you don't have a choice there. If all you wanted was to have anal sex, why not do it with a woman? Please those of you in the know fill me in. Is a big ol hairy man's ass that much better? Also does it count as a bj if all you did was put it in your mouth and let it roll around a little? I think I'm starting to see why these group fishing trips are so popular. DAMN! is it just fly fisherman or do bass fishermen do the same kind of things?

Not in the know, but this may help.

Howard Stern once asked the question about the hairy buttocks to the musician Ed Diamond.  Ed Diamond's album is called God is Gay.  The first song is butt plug.  The lyrics may enlighten you.

1. No way in hell I'm looking that up on my home pc, I'll wait till I'm at work tomorrow.

2. How do you know of it's existence of this person and his music?
― Charles Bukowski

5xTippett

This post is handy to help knowing who to avoid on the trout stream.  Also, Mr. Robertson didn't say anything about shooting faggots he just doesn't understand them.  For that matter neither do I.