I'll use my first post to say this

Started by cupojoe, December 20, 2013, 20:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cupojoe

Any man who wants to stick his **** up another mans *** needs ALOT of therapy. You go Phil.

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

cupojoe

Ain't no storm ever gonna be big enough for me to port in there my friend :o

Michael Toris

snagaluffaguss

You can say dick and ass here you don't have to use those fuckin gay ass asstricks.

Is that how you spell it?  Asstricks?

Fuck you used asstricks to block out words that refer to ass tricks.

Ain't irony queer.

Woolly Bugger

I think he's anti-punctuation, I've heard there is a movement to abolish the apostrophe, so maybe he's part of them.

And, Snag, are you boycotting commas?
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

cupojoe

Quote from: snagaluffaguss on December 20, 2013, 22:37:17 PM
You can say dick and ass here you don't have to use those fuckin gay ass asstricks.

Is that how you spell it?  Asstricks?

Fuck you used asstricks to block out words that refer to ass tricks.

Ain't irony queer.

Those two words shouldn't even be that close to each other in a sentence. But who am I to judge? It could happen to any of us-right place, right mood

"Bottom line is... we're around each other an'... this thing, it grabs hold of us again... at the wrong place... at the wrong time... and we're dead."
Ennis Del Mar

OldDominionAngler

It seems like, to me, a vagina - as a man - would be more desirable than a man's anus.

RiverbumCO

p;-

Some people get off on getting pissed on.

For others its feet.

Some like to dress up like animals and hump.

Then there are those who enjoy a good old fashioned buttfuck.

Whatever your flavor, Merry Christmas, Dicksmacks.
My real name is Chad Farthouse.

Woolly Bugger

Don't forget the Maharishi, lover of midgets and yaks.
me -There's a season?

snagaluffaguss

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on December 20, 2013, 22:51:57 PM

And, Snag, are you boycotting commas?

No I posted from a mobile device punctuation not required if under 40 under 30 and punctuation not required from a computer under 20 not required on pen and paper

benben reincarnated

Phil...not our Phil though....that Phil...

On blacks...

"I never, with my eyes, saw the mistreatment of any black person. Not once. Where we lived was all farmers. The blacks worked for the farmers. I hoed cotton with them. I'm with the blacks, because we're white trash. We're going across the field. ... They're singing and happy. I never heard one of them, one black person, say, 'I tell you what: These doggone white people' -- not a word! ... Pre-entitlement, pre-welfare, you say: Were they happy? They were godly; they were happy; no one was singing the blues."

I wonder how he feels about ObamaCare...?

"Temporary is all you're going to get with any kind of health care, except the health care I'm telling you about. That's eternal health care, and it's free. ... I've opted to go with eternal health care instead of blowing money on these insurance schemes."

On Hitler, Japanese, Commies...

"All you have to do is look at any society where there is no Jesus. I'll give you four: Nazis, no Jesus. Look at their record. Uh, Shintos? They started this thing in Pearl Harbor. Any Jesus among them? None. Communists? None. Islamists? Zero. That's eighty years of ideologies that have popped up where no Jesus was allowed among those four groups. Just look at the records as far as murder goes among those four groups."

He is full of insight.

overbrook

This thread should become a real treat before its done   -0- V:; :;! and lets not leave out  -+;

bullship

It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

The Dude

What if it is with a chick?  And what about getting blowjobs from chicks? 
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.