News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Number 9, Number 9, Number 9.....

Started by Woolly Bugger, March 10, 2008, 18:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

You know he just might be a hypocrite!

The federal investigation of a New York prostitution ring was triggered by Gov. Eliot Spitzer's suspicious money transfers, initially leading agents to believe Spitzer was hiding bribes, according to federal officials.

It was only months later that the IRS and the FBI determined that Spitzer wasn't hiding bribes but payments to a company called QAT, what prosecutors say is a prostitution operation operating under the name of the Emperors Club.

"Today's news that Eliot Spitzer was likely involved with a prostitution ring and his refusal to deny it leads to one inescapable conclusion: He has disgraced his office and the entire state of New York," said Assembly Republican leader James Tedisco. "He should resign his office immediately."

Mr. Spitzer had a difficult first year in office, rocked by a mix of scandal and legislative setbacks. In recent weeks, however, Mr. Spitzer seemed to have rebounded, with his Democratic party poised to perhaps gain control of the state Senate for the first time in four decades.

Though his signature issue was pursuing Wall Street misdeeds, as attorney general Mr. Spitzer also had prosecuted at least two prostitution rings as head of the state's organized crime task force.

In one such case in 2004, Mr. Spitzer spoke with revulsion and anger after announcing the arrest of 16 people for operating a high-end prostitution ring out of Staten Island.

"This was a sophisticated and lucrative operation with a multitiered management structure," Mr. Spitzer said at the time. "It was, however, nothing more than a prostitution ring."

Prosecutors reportedly have a series of e-mails and wiretapped phone conversations of Spitzer.

In a interview two years ago, Spitzer, then-attorney general, told ABC News he had some advice for people who break the law. "Never talk when you can nod, and never nod when you can wink, and never write an e-mail because it's death. You're giving prosecutors all the evidence we need," he said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/10/nyregion/10cnd-spitzer.html?_r=2&hp&oref=slogin&oref=slogin
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

troutphisher

I read the article in the news. Some of the high class hookers were 5K an hour!
WTF!!!!!!!!!

I have yet to meet a pussy worth 5K  ???

I have no pity for a stupid bastard who throws that kind of money away on a whore.

TP
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: troutphisher on March 10, 2008, 18:44:06 PM
I read the article in the news. Some of the high class hookers were 5K an hour!
WTF!!!!!!!!!

I have yet to meet a pussy worth 5K  ???

I have no pity for a stupid bastard who throws that kind of money away on a whore.

TP

trouble is he was most likely spending taxpayers money....
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

troutjedi

troutphisher

I do recall from the article he was the democratic Governor.
Typical rhetoric from the "do as I say, not as I do party".

Another waist of tax dollars, that could have gone those expensive programs, they want  more of my tax dollars for. Good to know the folks of New York are paying for whores, while the city goes to hell.

Yep, it never ceases to amaze me, that they ask for more money for social programs.
I just never knew "social program" included personal sex on the tax payer's dime.

He musta taken the same asshole-101 class as Comrade Klynton, and the Great Doct'a Rev-Jesse jackoffs, didn't he also piss money away from the Push foundation on women whom he fathered children with? (again the party of "do as I say, not as I do" )

These guys keep getting elected or re-elected into offices of power, and the bobble heads keep voting for them, l like crack addicted monkeys...LOL

Tell me again, about the great social democratic party  ??? ???
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

flatlander

Well it's nice to see the Democrats pulling their weight on the sex scandals.  After last year, I thought the Republicans had that arena sewn-up with the Larry Craig scandal.

This business of trotting your wife out for the press conference is just indefensible.  Somebody should have walked up on that stage and punched that asshole in the face.

High Pine

Who's the real dumbass, the Gov. for paying 5K for a piece or his wife doing the stand by your man routine. And I agree except for one thing Troutphisher said.She was no whore, a real whore doesn't charge 5k they give it away for free. >:D

Trout Maharishi

Another one bites the apple >:D

"A preachment, dear friend
You are about to receive on John Barleycorn
Nicotine and the temptations of Eve" Hombres

I sure would like to try some of that 5K stuff with someone else's money. Just to see if I was missing anything ;D Women I understand, but the frequency and numbers that have been caught with boys are the ones I'd like to punch in the face. Let's face it, women have an attraction we can't resists, like a magic lure 8)
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski