anyone fishing the smith this weekend

Started by lepomis_mcro, January 02, 2007, 20:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lepomis_mcro

i was wondering if any of you guys were going to be in the area sat jan 6th
(mark 6:41)"Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then said to the crowd amassed before him. I have mine the hell with the rest of you."

taken from the christian conservative handbook.  how to deal with modern problems.

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Fire-Fly

Quote from: lepomis_mcro on January 02, 2007, 20:21:01 PM
Hey, i live in Martinsville so if you want someone to fish sometime, let me know i am working this weekend but maybe another time. Good luck

lepomis_mcro

Quote from: Fire-Fly on January 04, 2007, 18:15:17 PM
Quote from: lepomis_mcro on January 02, 2007, 20:21:01 PM
Hey, i live in Martinsville so if you want someone to fish sometime, let me know i am working this weekend but maybe another time. Good luck

thanks.. i will keep that in mind. sorry you working, i here saturday the weather might be pretty good for january
(mark 6:41)"Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then said to the crowd amassed before him. I have mine the hell with the rest of you."

taken from the christian conservative handbook.  how to deal with modern problems.

22midge

Might check the generation schedule again in the morning---lots of rain up that way and its red down low.Be safe Peewee
never let a day go by without telling your children how special they are----make a child smile today and gain a friend for life

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: 22midge on January 05, 2007, 22:16:31 PM
Might check the generation schedule again in the morning---lots of rain up that way and its red down low.Be safe Peewee

Pee Wee, the phone sez Sat & Sun running from 9:00 AM ~ 10:00 PM!

With Town Creek running RED I'm not sure there will be much fishable water....
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

lepomis_mcro

glad i called before i left... looks like they are running all weekend >:(... oh well.. guess i will try someplace else