It's about time I post something

Started by BrookieHunter, April 23, 2016, 20:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrookieHunter

I have been lurking for a while, now I guess it's time to start posting. I fish blue lines most of the time, but don't mind harassing the stockers in the delayed harvest when I'm short on time. Here are a few pictures from last year and this month.

NCsporksman

Dee-Vo

Nice.

Lookin' forward to future reports.

BrookieHunter

I called my fly tier and he said he calls that fly the ghetto green weenie.

Michael Toris

I talk a bunch of shit, but I'll be damned of that is not a pretty damn rainbow.

Dougfish

'c;
Stepping it up.
Was that a shitty tiger pic?  :o
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

BrookieHunter

Yea, that was definitely a tiger trout but it came out of a delayed harvest stream. I have heard of a few more being caught in a few other DH streams lately.

Dougfish

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

Big J

You catch a tiger and get the worst possible picture of him to document the rare occasion?

Pansyman

Welcome to this humble abode. Now post something important like your favorite mayonnaise or what type of nippers you think are the best for the money.  And there's no room for stupid shit on herey;
You can lead a horticulture<br />but you can't make her think.<br /><br />Only users lose weed.

BrookieHunter

This is the only other picture of the elusive pellet fed tiger trout, fucker wouldn't hold still for shit.

DRIFTS

Keep them reports coming...it's the only way i survive the work week  /'/
l><))))))))))))))))),/*>~----------------------dave

Yallerhammer

+10 points for unapologetic trash fly display. Most of us pull the green/pink weenie out of its mouth before we take the pic and swear we caught it on a #24 BWO emerger.   ;D
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

Big J

Quote from: Yallerhammer on April 25, 2016, 06:47:57 AM
+10 points for unapologetic trash fly display. Most of us pull the green/pink weenie out of its mouth before we take the pic and swear we caught it on a #24 BWO emerger.   ;D

Whhhhaaaaaaaaaat? Naw.

Dee-Vo

I've still yet ever to fish a weenie. I hear they work grand.....