News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

PFF 25 Spring 2012

Started by phg, May 06, 2012, 20:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phg

Just to eliminate any possible confusion, I am copying JT's announcement of the event from another board. 

Quote from: Stone-ManSince I am continually harassed by Semi Retarded,Low Life, In-Bred ,Snakeoid,Rectal Ooze,Ill Mannered, Rodent Choking, Snot Sling , Anal Itch, Boar Taint Sniff ,Scum Sucking , Foul Smelling Maggot Chewing Twist-Offs about the PFF dates. Here they are ................ May 17,18,19 and go back to your rat infested hovels on Sunday.

Stone Man Deep In Cave.

This event is a semi-primitive camping and fishing outing.  We will have PortaPotties, but no running water.  There will be group meals on Friday evening, Saturday morning and Saturday evening.  Sunday morning, we usually have a continental breakfast (coffee and a muffin) as well as some leftovers. 

If you love to fish and are willing to abide by the rules (stated elsewhere), you're welcome to come.  You can sign up on this thread, but be sure to send your money to JT.  Cost is $35 for Friday through Sunday, or $40 if you want to join the early arrivals on Thursday.