News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

New Blue Line

Started by caddywampus, April 22, 2012, 19:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

QuoteMost times I avoid a fight cause folks just wanna hug and squeeze me Im so damn soft, sweet and loveable

I knew it!  You and that other dro named Dude!  And to think I was going to bring you the finest prostitute from the Old Dominion when I finally journey down your way, as a reward she was to be, a gift from my heart, a souvenir of admiration, a prize bought and paid for by me.   Please PM me and tell me what you guys really fancy.  Many thanks.
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Beetle

I would not mess with Snag nor get anywhere near him....jis sayin

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/biology/smell.htm

franzenangler

Let's get this thread back to it's origianl purpose... western TR's  V:;

So after shadowing a trip I got to head down the canyon and do a little fishing in the rain with my buddy.  The water was up and lightly stained, so my buddy threw streamers.  He hooked a couple big fish but brought nothing to hand.  I stuck with nymphing and landed a few, one being around 18" but he was camera shy.

After a few hours of fishing the river rose a bit to much to fish safely so it was back up the canyon to scout out tommorow's client's water.  Sure enough snow was falling when I got to the house but quickly stopped.  Things are still a bit chilly out here but tommorow's forcast is a sunny 52 degrees.

Spotted alot of fish that will be somewhat easy to pick off in the soft water.  Including a 14 inch brookie in a side channel that was feeding like crazy as I watched him.

Cheers

"Whatch'all boys doing around here?"

"I AM THE TRANSYL WADER!"

"I don't give a shit who you are boy, I asked whatcha doin'"

"That's it boy, you're in a heap of trouble."

snagaluffaguss

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood on May 07, 2012, 14:53:14 PM
QuoteMost times I avoid a fight cause folks just wanna hug and squeeze me Im so damn soft, sweet and loveable

I knew it!  You and that other dro named Dude!  And to think I was going to bring you the finest prostitute from the Old Dominion when I finally journey down your way, as a reward she was to be, a gift from my heart, a souvenir of admiration, a prize bought and paid for by me.   Please PM me and tell me what you guys really fancy.  Many thanks.

You've been reading too many Hemingway novels.  Put the books down and head this way...

You can leave the Virgina Whore in The Common Wealth... the shipping alone would cost you more than its worth.

Perhaps we can do a camping trip, we only have one tent, and its really small, but I'm sure we could all three squeeze in.  :-*

Transylwader

Western TR's and holding the fish back to front 'c;
Franzen you truly suck you prodigious lil bugger ;)
U gotto hit up Muddlerman, you two shits would be a wrecking duo

snagaluffaguss

Quote from: Beetle on May 07, 2012, 15:09:49 PM
I would not mess with Snag nor get anywhere near him....jis sayin

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/biology/smell.htm

I'm trying to land a job as the mascot for Yeti coolers and convince them to back my new line of cologne Mid May Man Musk (Trade Mark)

snagaluffaguss

As Always...

NICELY DONE FRANZEN  'c;

_Fish_Pimp

franzenangler

Quote from: Transylwader on May 07, 2012, 20:32:57 PM
Western TR's and holding the fish back to front 'c;
Franzen you truly suck you prodigious lil bugger ;)
U gotto hit up Muddlerman, you two shits would be a wrecking duo

Hurrry up and get your ass out here!  Holding the fish back to front has a plus, you don't take their protective slime off with your sleeve... I'm a genious.

Snag,  I haven't gotten a chance to get those flies out yet, I'll let you know when they're in the mail.
"Whatch'all boys doing around here?"

"I don't give a shit who you are boy, I asked whatcha doin'"

"That's it boy, you're in a heap of trouble."

snagaluffaguss

Quote from: franzenangler on May 07, 2012, 22:07:07 PM

Snag,  I haven't gotten a chance to get those flies out yet, I'll let you know when they're in the mail.

Don't worry too much about them because I have no idea which ones you are talking about.  I'm sure I asked for some somewhere in the past but I'm forgetful as hell. 

However,

Free flies are always a plus so wait a month or more then send them and I will have forgotten again and will be pleasantly surprised when I go to the mail box.

But for now you focus on enjoying the hell out of your youth and freedom and don't think about forgotten flies you promised some mid 30's burn out back east.

Loving the reports,

Snag