Pimpin' a fly shop

Started by overbrook, April 16, 2012, 15:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

overbrook

I don't usually do this....but I stopped at the Kingfisher flyshop in missoula Mt. this morning and I must say that place kicks ass! Thier fly tying materials selection was second to none, the prices were below average and the guys working the shop seemed pretty cool. This will definately be my new "go to flyshop" for tying stuff!!  If ya get a chance check em' out on-line.....they have everything you could want and a little more!

Aka

Tonight, stop at Al and Vics get Del to make you a whiskey and coke (9 parts whiskey 1 part coke). When I was in college in the late 90's they cost $2.50 probably haven't gone up much from that. Next stop, Charlie B's (chucks) have a couple then head down Higgins towards the Clark Fork and make a pit stop at Sean Kelly's before ending up at the Top Hat for some live music. The smell inside will be pachouli but it washes off and the girls are as friendly as any dude in fly shop. If the Top Hat doesn't prove to be the spot, put on some beer blinders and close down the Bodega.
Cheers  0:0 I only wish I was there.

overbrook

Quote from: AK Aaron on April 16, 2012, 21:14:46 PM
Tonight, stop at Al and Vics get Del to make you a whiskey and coke (9 parts whiskey 1 part coke). When I was in college in the late 90's they cost $2.50 probably haven't gone up much from that. Next stop, Charlie B's (chucks) have a couple then head down Higgins towards the Clark Fork and make a pit stop at Sean Kelly's before ending up at the Top Hat for some live music. The smell inside will be pachouli but it washes off and the girls are as friendly as any dude in fly shop. If the Top Hat doesn't prove to be the spot, put on some beer blinders and close down the Bodega.
Cheers  0:0 I only wish I was there.

That all sounds lovely if I had'nt been babysittin' 45,000 pds of sodium cyanide  :(