News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

PFF directions

Started by Stone-Man, April 16, 2012, 10:04:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone-Man

Driving directions to the Camp in Shady Valley

From the south (Boone)..  Follow 421 into Shady Valley. Turn left on hgwy 91. Camp is 1/4 mile on rt.
From Damascus follow hgwy 133 to Shady Valley and go across the intersection on to 91 . Camp is 1/4 mile on rt
From Elizabethton  follow hgwy 91 and camp will be on left just b/4 Hwgy 421
From Bristol  follow 421 to Shady and turn rt on 91  ..  Camp will be 1/4 miles on rt.

I will be the Straw Boss on this PFF,so feel  free to ask any questions here or PM me if you want to have the goat one night. 8)

JT

Woolly Bugger

what about money and that sort of stuff?
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Stone-Man

You may send the money to me
$35 per person
If you come early on Thrusday it will be an additional $5
The cut off date will be Friday (May 11th). If you won't know until the last minute,contact me by PM and we will figure it out.

The reason for the cut off date is because the cooks must know how much food to bring. In short, If we have 35 signed up and 10 more want to come at the last minute,it throws the deal way out of Whack.

John Thomas
225 Cole Hollow Rd
Elizabethton,Tenn.

Also , you will have to sign a liability waiver. We will get that info up in a couple weeks
I will be out of town several days between now and then.  Any other Straw Boss such as Woolly,PHG,La Trucha,CreekScum,Streamer or Outdoor Guy3 can answer any question that you might have in my absence .

JT

tattdflythrower

When is the upcoming pff?
"if i live the life im given, i wont be scared to die"

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!