News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

First trip of the year!

Started by dnakamoto, April 09, 2012, 21:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dnakamoto

I made it out for my first trip of the year.  Me and the family spent the week in the park and I managed to get away for some fishing time during the trip.  The fishing seemed to be great early every day but as the storms rolled in the bite slowed.  (It rained every afternoon we were there if I am not mistaken)  I was able to visit a few different streams and I believe my next major purchase will be of a handheld GPS because I managed to get myself turned around on one of the streams which ended in a hike I wasn't prepared for.  I didn't get to take as many pictures as I wanted and had plenty of camera shy fish.  I also found a few pics from a short two hour trip that I made last October that never went up and I am including those at the end of the pics.

[attach=1]

[attach=2]

[attach=3]

[attach=4]

[attach=5]

[attach=6]

[attach=7]

[attach=8]

dnakamoto

[attach=1]

[attach=2]

[attach=3]

[attach=4]

[attach=5]

[attach=6]

[attach=7]

[attach=8]

Transylwader

Good shit DAnny, nice to see the Triangle represented!

Woolly Bugger

the pink weenie strikes again! pretty waters and trouts to boot!
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

lostnwilderness

Purty Creek, Purty Fish!

If thats where I think it is thats where I cut my teth witha fly rod.  I was a very frustrated 8 year old...  Now I am occasionaly an equally frustrated 30 year old.  Back then there were more Bow's, fewer Brook and you had to go way the hell high to find true speck's.  The brown bastards were ninja ghost then and are still the same!

Looks like a great trip glad you coukld get out and had a good time!!! 'c;
"I read The Bible once. You know God and Jesus and all them apostles? They were all fishermen, just like me. Yeah, straight to heaven for Mick Dundee. Yep, me and God... We'd be mates."

specks

Those are some beautiful brookies. I love that stream (the bridge gave it away)...

tomato can