Pop Up Camper

Started by Stormin_Mormon_92, April 03, 2012, 13:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormin_Mormon_92

Any chance anyone on here know of anyone or has themselves a pop up camper that they are looking to get rid of by any chance or trade therefore. living in montana especially in west yellowstone is a bitch trying to find places to live in apartments, especially since ill only be there for three months. Found a place that will allow me to rent a spot for 200 bucks a month with electric and water and sewage, now just looking for a camper of some sort to use. Cheers
Tight Lines, Drunken legs

overbrook

Quote from: steelrain202 on May 13, 2012, 11:23:38 AM
Quote from: Stormin_Mormon_92 on April 03, 2012, 13:58:37 PM
Any chance anyone on here know of anyone or has themselves a pop up camper that they are looking to get rid of by any chance or trade therefore. living in montana especially in west yellowstone is a bitch trying to find places to live in apartments, especially since ill only be there for three months. Found a place that will allow me to rent a spot for 200 bucks a month with electric and water and sewage, now just looking for a camper of some sort to use. Cheers
i have one ill sell ya real cheap itll need some cleaning and interior repair. but it has a stove, new bearings, new tires and a working a/c. you can have it for $300.

If Stormin Mormon does'nt take this....PM me.....I'd be real interested!

snagaluffaguss

Quote from: steelrain202 on May 13, 2012, 11:23:38 AM
Quote from: Stormin_Mormon_92 on April 03, 2012, 13:58:37 PM
i have one ill sell ya real cheap itll need some cleaning and interior repair. but it has a stove, new bearings, new tires and a working a/c. you can have it for $300.

You got any pics, Id like to see it.  OB don't want it unless it hooks up to a fifth wheel anyway.

snagaluffaguss

Quote from: steelrain202 on May 13, 2012, 20:26:42 PM
ill have wife shoot some pics this week, if and when it stops raining. like i said she aint pretty but it rolls.

go back and read that post.

I know what you meant but  don't let your wife see it.

snagaluffaguss

Quote from: steelrain202 on May 13, 2012, 20:32:19 PM
Quote from: snagaluffaguss on May 13, 2012, 20:29:22 PM
Quote from: steelrain202 on May 13, 2012, 20:26:42 PM
ill have wife shoot some pics this week, if and when it stops raining. like i said she aint pretty but it rolls.

go back and read that post.

I know what you meant but  don't let your wife see it.
i just fished for 3 days and slept like 4 hours and drank more shine than any man should. my proofreading skills suck.

'c;

I wish mine did

overbrook

Quote from: snagaluffaguss on May 13, 2012, 20:25:08 PM
OB don't want it unless it hooks up to a fifth wheel anyway.

I'm gonna throw a pintle hitch on that muther so I can camp at the truckstops in style.....the lot lizards want more room to roam  -+; -+; -+;

overbrook

Quote from: steelrain202 on May 16, 2012, 17:30:32 PM
i am gonna go out on a limb here and guess hes already gone or isnt interested, so boys who wants take her home? heck the bearing tires and a/c are worth 300 if not more. i just dont wanna deal with it anymore.

Got pics. ?? just one or two of the damage you are talking about....maybe one overall ....don't really have to completely set it up or anything.

My biggest issue would be when I could come get it....I could send benjamens pronto...but may not be home for a week or two to make the run to get it.

overbrook

Quote from: steelrain202 on May 16, 2012, 17:58:42 PM
ill snap some tomorrow if it doesnt rain. i am tying dodgy foam stone flies and watching videos of lucky bastards catching huge trout in Mongolia tonight

Would'nt wanna interupt that!!  :D

overbrook

Quote from: steelrain202 on May 16, 2012, 19:32:17 PM
good news my dodgy foam flies work

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

There's a fly tie section where people share info on good fly tie patterns.....just an observation   :D

NewTyer1

Quote from: overbrook on May 16, 2012, 18:13:21 PM
Quote from: steelrain202 on May 16, 2012, 17:58:42 PM
ill snap some tomorrow if it doesnt rain. i am tying dodgy foam stone flies and watching videos of lucky bastards catching huge trout in Mongolia tonight

Would'nt wanna interupt that!!  :D

were you talking about Monster Fish? I watched it last night and he was in Mongolia fishing for Taimen(largest trout in the world) they can get up to 6' and talk about teeth, man oh man. Nothing stands a chance if it falls or swims in the water. I guess it's good for the Mongals that they don't eat fish.
Scott
Military Police Officer
Iraq Veteran 08-09
National Registry EMT

Rhody

i am interested in the camper
My picture weighs more than your picture.
J.M.