News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Greetings from Arkansas!

Started by Woolly Bugger, March 31, 2012, 07:56:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glassfisher

Damn, I saw more pictures of turtles than fish.  What were the turtles hittin?
Beer, the cause of and solution to all life's problems.

Woolly Bugger

first day back of the boat fished the 6 wt. with 200 grain for most of the day, was on the sticks for three hours, then went to the 8 wt with a 450 grain, but still skunked from the back of the boat, water was up all 8 units were running 24,900 cfs which is max.

next day, different river, front of the boat, got some follows and a bump, then on the sticks for the second half of the float. Peter boated one, LDR another, Rick in the front of the boat had two blow up on the fly but no solid hook ups...

-+; -+; -+; -+;

turtles were on the move, PeterT stopped to 'rescue' them... they are easier to catch than trouts...

driving back from the river we spied this:

[attach=1]

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Transylwader

Jesus, what a fucking shit sandwich!. Arky showed Cackolack Contingent who's boss. Makes you want to wade fish the Douche when Daniel, Shuck and Right hand fork are running at the same width as the humble hole :laugh:

ctchrelz

you know what dude, it is offensive. There are about 5 guys on this board that can get away with that crack and you aint one of them.

I was going to get all pissy and start a war, but I'm too tired for that, so no problem.

Stay gold.

snagaluffaguss

Quote from: SBeane on April 04, 2012, 19:58:38 PM
Quote from: ctchrelz on April 04, 2012, 19:43:32 PM
you know what dude, it is offensive. There are about 5 guys on this board that can get away with that crack and you aint one of them.

I was going to get all pissy and start a war, but I'm too tired for that, so no problem.

Stay gold.

Give me a fuckin' break. If you can't take someone pointing out your celeb look-alike, you need to clean the sand out of your vagina. Hell, Mclovin' has embraced it and his seems like it would be a lot more offensive.

Hey this gives me an Idea

Check SOTD

blue ridge angler

Ctchrelz is cooler than Michael Moore..And is down for breaking and entering just to have a dry place to eat lunch and drink a beer..

kylemc

Quote from: blue ridge angler on April 04, 2012, 20:12:27 PM
Ctchrelz is cooler than Michael Moore..And is down for breaking and entering just t

o have a dry place to eat lunch and drink a beer..

Word Buddy!  You fucks with 2wt. Hiking is cool and all. I 40 years plus! I chase big fish! Throw off on ctcz fu k ctzh Fuck...Peter! You have crossed me. Its just fishing!

I remember my first beer!  Pussies!

kylemc

I love reading my drunken rants the next day. Good times.

snagaluffaguss

Quote from: kylemc on April 05, 2012, 08:29:40 AM
I love reading my drunken rants the next day. Good times.

me too  :laugh:

'c;

phlyfisher

Quote from: SBeane on April 04, 2012, 19:58:38 PM
Quote from: ctchrelz on April 04, 2012, 19:43:32 PM

Stay gold.

Give me a fuckin' break. If you can't take someone pointing out your celeb look-alike, you need to clean the sand out of your vagina. Hell, Mclovin' has embraced it and his seems like it would be a lot more offensive.

chick chicka... damn hollywood and there great taste in choosing actors for roles. im pretty sure mclovin's character was based off of my life. a serious of twists and turns to buying alchohol with fake ID's (chika chicka) and almost getting it in with freckly gingers but being stopped short on a textbook cock block...yep, shits definitely based on meh life. so please fire away with the mclovins, that name will probably follow me to the grave. im ok with it because mclovin is a bad ass  p;-

Micheal Moore, not so much...sandy vagina? naw dood hes probably got it all up in them crevices and folds. i mean wouldnt you be mad if you couldnt go to the beach without getting sand in all your folds? (and vagina) i can see why you would be hesitant to be dubbed as a MM look alike, plus a sandy vagina probably itches like a mother.  -0-
live action
FB@Ohio Fly Fishing