News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Who loves meth?!?!

Started by Stormin_Mormon_92, April 01, 2012, 17:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormin_Mormon_92

So as the poor bastard i am, but wanting to get out to the soho probably one last time before i ship out to montana for the summer, i went to ingles and turned in my laudnry money, and got a whopping 8 bucks to add to my already 7, scrum a dollar up from the floor and boom i was good to go to fish for the day. we headed out early, 6 am, after going to bed at 3 am and just making the plans to decide to fish for the day. Hit some very original mcdonalds for breakfast and i scrammed out of there with a free "water" and some sausage burritos for a dollar, had to counteract the mass substance of alcohol in my system. we hit the river low, and saw that it was green and murky, so we were stoked. easy pickens is what we were thinking and easy pickens is what we got  -0-. within the first 3 casts my buddy snapped his rig off on a bruiser of a rainbow and i lost mine on a brown that looked like transylwader on steroids d:b. we continued to fish the drift throwing some various midges and swinging them in the back end, having some serious luck doing so. I was looking for a little more so i went with the always clutch sculpzilla, put my 7wt st crotch to work and landed some nice bruiser browns including one that snapped me off on 4x in the swing. after we fished the soho for the morning we decided to grab some lunch and hit up the watauga for a couple minutes, had some success there with some cockroach bows. all in all a swell day and all great fish to be had
Tight Lines, Drunken legs

Transylwader

If you weren't wearing that Boston Rounders hat, I woulda given you an A+...
But hells yes, nice fish you little bastage 'c;

Stormin_Mormon_92

got that hat for free, the only bad boy that fits until i get my winston trucker hat in classic navy so da trootz cant see me, solid wade trip i saw you had. DOUCHEN ON THE DIRTY 'c;
Tight Lines, Drunken legs

Jfey

Nice work on the streamer fishin.  Have fun in MT you lucky bastard.
Yup, going fishing