News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

2007 f 150

Started by bullship, April 01, 2012, 08:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bullship

Totally fishing unrelated, but I'm putting it out there anyway. i have an 07 f150 xl 2wd regular cab 6cyl fo sale. It's approaching 65k miles, has a nice topper and a bedslide. Been well maintained, although I used it for work, so it has some bruises. Probably going to put it on a lot in Charlotte soon if I don't get any bites. Doesn't seem to be much of a market for a 2wd truck up in these parts. Gets good mpg's for a full sized truck. A bargain at $8,500

It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

troutfirst

5 speed or automatic?
a land without trout ain't fit for human habitation

bullship

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.

blue ridge angler

I drive the 2000 model of that truck..Almost 180k miles and runs like a top..Although the gas mileage leaves something to be desired..

bullship

It gets pretty good mileage....though all of that is relative now that i drive an 8.1 liter v8. My lawnmower gets better mileage than that fire breathing dragon-truck. But seriously, I've clocked the ford at 20mpgs on the interstate.

blue ridge angler

Mine gets 17 mpg if I'm lucky..It probably got closer to 20 100,000 miles or so back..Yours looks like a good deal for somebody..

kylemc

bullship

overbrook

Quote from: bullship on April 01, 2012, 20:26:30 PM
i drive an 8.1 liter v8.

???   Is that a typo??  I had a couple of the dodge V-10's and they are only 7.9 L

bullship

Quote from: overbrook on April 10, 2012, 21:42:58 PM
i drive an 8.1 liter v8.

???   Is that a typo??  I had a couple of the dodge V-10's and they are only 7.9 L

Nope. It's a chevy 2500 8.1 v8 and it kicks ass

overbrook

Quote from: bullship on April 11, 2012, 07:48:52 AM
Quote from: overbrook on April 10, 2012, 21:42:58 PM
i drive an 8.1 liter v8.

Nope. It's a chevy 2500 8.1 v8 and it kicks ass

496 cu in ....that thing is a beast!  I don't think I had ever heard of that.