41-60%
3 (10.7%)
21-40%
2 (7.1%)
0-20%
13 (46.4%)

Total Members Voted: 28

tomato can

I carry one so I can have it snag on the dang bushes and then rocket forward and smack me on the back of the head. 

lostnwilderness

Ben did make one heck of a Purty net!

"I carry one so I can have it snag on the dang bushes and then rocket forward and smack me on the back of the head.  "

- HAHAHAHAHAHA I have never carried one but that is freaking hilarious! :laugh:
"I read The Bible once. You know God and Jesus and all them apostles? They were all fishermen, just like me. Yeah, straight to heaven for Mick Dundee. Yep, me and God... We'd be mates."

Phil

Never on small mountain streams. The net gets in the way.
I carry a Brodin on Tailwater streams. Might need it. Hopefully.  ;D

bullship

The only net i have is 5 feet long, so it stays on the boat. I miss some photo ops but I don't usually have a problem landing fish.
It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

overbrook

One time at bandcamp..... -0- -0- -0-

I only carry a net occasionally when trout fishing.....warmwater....almost never.

ajhock

Always.  Sometimes on small streams there is a reach to get down to the water without Bassmastering the fish through the air into your hand.  Sometimes you need it.  Like last Friday.  On the D.  Miles from the hatchery.  In the rain.

21"

It gets in the way sometimes but I would rather have it than not.
""Beauty is truth, truth beauty," - that is all Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know."-J. Keats

blue ridge angler

kylemc

Since I don't wade fish very much, I always have a net.