Started by Big J, March 25, 2012, 13:06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Wish you the best Big J!

I hope you don't marry one of these!

http://now.msn.com/entertainment/0319-funny-mph-video.aspx#scptmd

"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

The Dude

I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

robspe7370

My fishing habit did not diminish with marriage. My argument was that it was a healthier addiction than drugs,gambling, or chasing tail. However, my kid  has got me housebound. Two trips in 6 months. Nobody ever told me how much attention an infant needs. Go figure. :laugh:
I ain't here for a long time. I'm here for a good time.

tomato can

If people told ya, nobody would have kids.  My crumb snatcher is 6 and The One Who Must Be Obeyed still keeps me on a tight leash.  Before said crumbsnatcher, I was bird hunting from the Dakotas to New England's Canadian border.  Now I am bream fishin' with a cane pole and can of red wigglers with brief interludes of speck fishing. 

Transylwader

I got married way too young (25) I sometimes think about what it would be like if I never got on that plane. Shit, I wouldn't be on here typing this...oh yeah, congrats Jake. 8)

Big J

:laugh: Mudwall, thank goodness I am not marrying someone like that.  She almost has a 4.0, so it may be the other way around.  :o

And Thanks Tranny.  Love that clip and glad you made it to the state.

kylemc

Quote from: Big J on March 25, 2012, 13:17:11 PM
  Fingers are crossed, I know they change once they are married.  :-\

A woman marries a man hoping they can change them. They can't
A man marries a woman hoping they never change. They do.

Bitter Kyle

Woolly Bugger

I did not know that you could have a wedding registry at a fly shop?
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

consumnfire1229

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on March 27, 2012, 17:25:11 PM
I did not know that you could have a wedding registry at a fly shop?

You can't, you just have to let everyone know what you want.  I got a gift card for Cabelas which my wife wasn't happy about!
"Thou shalt know thy waters and be wise about those things upon which thy prey doth feed."  4th Commandment of The Eleven Commandments from the Curtis Creek Manifesto