News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

The rippin, the tearin

Started by Holmes, March 20, 2012, 20:07:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phlyfisher

them some big brookies jess  'c; even on a north country scale they might pass for big'uns  ;D
good lawd have mercy i need to transfer
gotta git me somadat SNP lovin
then i can say as i lift the giant char out of the water...pick it up like dis heah fool  8)...
ha lord, one day, one day very soon i hope... i will be back for the wild brookies the ripping and tearing

and mudhead tech definitely does have much better looking women, but you have to remmember at jay em ew its more quantity than quality. me and jesse broke it down to the simplest terms and the fact of the matter is the wild women at Jay em ew are exactly that, WILD and ready for the rippin and tearin. they may not be the MOST attractive, but i can do 7 and 8's mixed in with a few 10's all day long esp when facial features begin to blend together somewhere around 1am. From my college to college ventures (since ferrum has the same party, every weekend...no really its the exact same thing EVERY WEEKEND  b'; ) i have concluded that tech bests jay em ew in quality, but as for willing, WILD women jay em ew has tech beat...jis my 2 cents on the matter
live action
FB@Ohio Fly Fishing

Holmes

Oh, Mudwall, I forgot to mention(while we're at it) how interesting it is observing the species trying to open a can. Yeah, I lost the can opener. Now I got shit sprayed everywhere??? What'll happen next, but it's still worth a picture?
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Hey Mclovin', was it like this last time?

Quote from: phlyfisher on March 21, 2012, 15:10:09 PM
them some big brookies jess  'c; even on a north country scale they might pass for big'uns  ;D
good lawd have mercy i need to transfer
gotta git me somadat SNP lovin
then i can say as i lift the giant char out of the water...pick it up like dis heah fool  8)...
ha lord, one day, one day very soon i hope... i will be back for the wild brookies the ripping and tearing

and mudhead tech definitely does have much better looking women, but you have to remmember at jay em ew its more quantity than quality. me and jesse broke it down to the simplest terms and the fact of the matter is the wild women at Jay em ew are exactly that, WILD and ready for the rippin and tearin. they may not be the MOST attractive, but i can do 7 and 8's mixed in with a few 10's all day long esp when facial features begin to blend together somewhere around 1am. From my college to college ventures (since ferrum has the same party, every weekend...no really its the exact same thing EVERY WEEKEND  b'; ) i have concluded that tech bests jay em ew in quality, but as for willing, WILD women jay em ew has tech beat...jis my 2 cents on the matter

tomato can

Mudwall you slay me.  You need to post more often - funny every time.  Petey if you fear hairy armpits stay away from Vermont.  And probably Ashville with all their stinky hippies.