2012 Fly Fishing Product of the year?! Unlimited...

Started by Woolly Bugger, March 15, 2012, 19:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

The Loon Nip-n-sip!

Genius!
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Rhody

you beat me to it, santa put one in my stocking this year

used my nip and sip on sunday!
My picture weighs more than your picture.
J.M.

Peddler

The early bird may get the worm,
but the second mouse gets the cheese.

snagaluffaguss

[attach=1]

[attach=2]

$995.00 Leather Cooler (SI3X19)

Love the review. 

Overall Rating:
5 / 5
5 / 5
keeps ice longer,
March 12, 2012
By: GreasedLineLoop
from OR

"I just purchased these for my entire family and all of our friends! At this value I could not pass them up. Even my 3yr old gets one because she loves to have tea parties with her friends. Mine is used strictly for business trips where it keeps my IPA cold for a long time, close to 3 hrs. My wife is a box wine junky and if she doesn't drink it all first, it stays cold for 2 hrs. The leather is nice, because it doesn't mess up my Dock Martins when I use it as a foot rest. One piece of advise, don't puff cigars around these coolers, because the leather will absorb those sweet cuban scents. You can't buff that out if you tried! Also, it would be nice if the spill port had a leather cap, because the white plastic makes it look cheap. Because of this, I can't use it around certain high profile customers. When I steelhead fish in Washington, I have found this cooler only fits one native broomtail, or three if I cut them in chunks. A built in fly box, rod holder, and flask would be nice. A mirror would come in handy to make sure I look good at all times! You get what you pay for with Orvis."

The Dude

I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

The nip-n-sip would likely be a gadget "with legs" for this guy if he fly fished.  But he would have to drill another hole in it.  There are 29 counting the attachment opening.  He would never stand for an odd number in his doohickey. 
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

The Dude

There is no need for the nip n sip when you are sporting one of these.

I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

troutboy_II

Quote from: The Dude on March 16, 2012, 09:19:40 AM
There is no need for the nip n sip when you are sporting one of these.

Sweet!  Do they sell that at Greens or the Drop-in??

TB
When fishing, a person ought to carry a flask of whisky in case of snakebite. Furthermore, he ought to also carry along a small snake.

Rhody

damn mud, ,my pic really is all over the innerweb
My picture weighs more than your picture.
J.M.