News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Fly Fishing Film Tour

Started by sheepfly, March 14, 2012, 22:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheepfly

Just got back from the Fly Fishing Film Tour in Charlotte tonight.  It was about 2 hours and 20 minutes worth of film and giveaways. Well worth the $12 tix. There were about 4 or 5 trout films, one crazy tarpon film, a couple of other salt flicks (no redfish), and 2 or three steelhead/char films.  It will be in Asheville at the Highland Brewery the Good Friday.  That would have been my first choice, but I can't make it then. 

http://flyfilmtour.com/

Here is a teaser.

FoulHook

Glad to hear it was good. I can't wait to go to Asheville in April. I've already got a driver too just for the price of another ticket. Highland Brewery here I come! Anybody else going to this one?
Quote from: Transylwader on June 03, 2011, 21:56:17 PM
The Davidson. It's full of wild fish.

blue ridge angler

I will be in asheville..Last year was a good time, if you see me say hello..I will be the shady looking guy holding up the bar..(As in being the leg of, not robbery.)

Transylwader

I guess the dudes who run the fly show are supplied with free gas. the show was in Raleigh over a month ago, and it's only showing in Asheville? Must be nice...fuckers. The film? I thought it was epic, to the point now that I am saving for a trip way south in 2013...we talking passport renewal and Dr's. advice for prescription shots needed...