News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Now here's some good news for Henry County...

Started by Woolly Bugger, March 05, 2012, 11:54:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

RICHMOND, Va. -- GSI Commerce will be bringing more than 60 new jobs to Henry County, Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell said Monday.
GSI Commerce, a leading provider of e-commerce and interactive marketing solutions, has plans to invest about $1.5 million to expand in Henry County, the governor said.
"GSI Commerce is a valued corporate citizen in Henry County, employing approximately 1,000 full-time and seasonal workers," McDonnell said. "It is significant that an existing fulfillment operation continues to grow to accommodate new business contracts. The Martinsville-Henry County region is on a great upward trajectory, and I am confident that the economic momentum will continue."
"We are thrilled that GSI has chosen Henry County for this expansion," said Jim Adams, chairman of the Henry County Board of Supervisors. "GSI Commerce has been a great friend of this community for many years, and to have them continue this relationship is great news."

Read more: http://www.wxii12.com/news/30610588/detail.html#ixzz1oGJis4cY
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!