Started by Beetle, March 04, 2012, 09:12:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beetle

Plug in the rascal Phil.
Dinner is now at 4:30 pm.
You wear sweaters when it is 75
You bought all the Sanka at the grocery
And all the Metamucil

Happy Birthday.    I hope you are out on one of your secret blue lines wearing them out.

-0-

Woolly Bugger

Sixty flowers bloom
In a bed of great wisdom
With a few loose springs
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Al

Tip of the hat to ya Phil - hope the day is a good one and there are many more on the horizon.

Big J

Happy Birthday Phil.  Hope all is well and enjoy yourself today!

Phil

Thanks. I appreciated the birthday haiku, WB, and will accept that.

My broken ribs from November's fly fishing trip still aren't entirely healed. My old broken back gives me fits. The shrapnel stuff still is a frigging pain.  My prosthetic eye is infected again, and I'm having to put antibiotics in it 2X/day.
I broke a front tooth last weekend, so will have to go to the dentist. What was I eating when I broke a front tooth? Soup.
Sheesh. Getting old sucks.  :o

blue ridge angler

snagaluffaguss

Quote from: Phil on March 04, 2012, 17:36:15 PM
Thanks. I appreciated the birthday haiku, WB, and will accept that.

My broken ribs from November's fly fishing trip still aren't entirely healed. My old broken back gives me fits. The shrapnel stuff still is a frigging pain.  My prosthetic eye is infected again, and I'm having to put antibiotics in it 2X/day.
I broke a front tooth last weekend, so will have to go to the dentist. What was I eating when I broke a front tooth? Soup.
Sheesh. Getting old sucks.  :o

The Dude

WTF was that?  It actually reminded me of this, which was the first movie I ever saw in the theaters:

I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

outdoorguy3

Happy Birthday Mr. Phil!  Have a good one!
Life's about havin' FUN!!!

Rhody

My picture weighs more than your picture.
J.M.

Grannyknot

Flea is not the best bassist of all time.

The Dude

Happy birthday, dude

It sounds like you put 60 years of hard living on your ticker.  Try to go easy on it for the next 30.
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

Aka