News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Fishing with A broomstick

Started by Stormin_Mormon_92, February 14, 2012, 16:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transylwader

God damn, I told your mate to shut the door, and look who pulls into the low rent district :o
ah fuck, I just spilled PBR over my keyboard.
Foul mouthed Utah peeps are cool with me, even better that you drink. Now post up some good shit or STFU and stay in the corner peckerhead :laugh:

_Fish_Pimp

I don't know about saying fuck school, 10k a year it isn't easy just saying fuck it  <-;:   thats a pig of a bow by the way!!  :o I'm gonna start looking for those bigguns...just gonna wait til it gets a little warmer. I'm hibernating right now  d:b    I'll prob go give the troots a whirl tomorrow morning, I don't have class til 330

franzenangler

Quote from: FoulHook on February 14, 2012, 20:44:47 PM
I don't know how you do it so consistently CFranz. But I want to know so bad.  bd;0

Well I know this stream like the back of my hand.  I used to sprint down the trail three miles after school just to fish a couple holes I knew held big fish and then sprint back out just before it got to dark for me to be able to still fish.  Now I know of 9 fish over 25"s and the exact spots they hold. I know of one that around 31" an absolute pig!
"Whatch'all boys doing around here?"

"I AM THE TRANSYL WADER!"

"I don't give a shit who you are boy, I asked whatcha doin'"

"That's it boy, you're in a heap of trouble."

FoulHook

Quote from: franzenangler on February 14, 2012, 21:20:48 PM
I don't know how you do it so consistently CFranz. But I want to know so bad.  bd;0

Well I know this stream like the back of my hand.  I used to sprint down the trail three miles after school just to fish a couple holes I knew held big fish and then sprint back out just before it got to dark for me to be able to still fish.  Now I know of 9 fish over 25"s and the exact spots they hold. I know of one that around 31" an absolute pig!

That's awesome.
Quote from: Transylwader on June 03, 2011, 21:56:17 PM
The Davidson. It's full of wild fish.

Stormin_Mormon_92

Chachmarkes im not gonna shut my Utah yappin ass till you show up in boone and get ur yankee southy ass out on the water with fish pimp and i and "show" us how its "done". also bring some beer, none of that cheap pbr shiat. bring me some good stuff
Tight Lines, Drunken legs

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

What's with all this vulgarity?  It really is very similar to fungus on your shower shoes.  I will assume you pups can find the parallel. 

"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: FoulHook on February 14, 2012, 21:29:58 PM
Quote from: franzenangler on February 14, 2012, 21:20:48 PM

That's awesome.

That sucks, for the rest of us....
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

kylemc

smokin hog

Man I fill lucky I fish with franz all the time .

Transylwader

Quote from: Stormin_Mormon_92 on February 14, 2012, 23:05:07 PM
Chachmarkes im not gonna shut my Utah yappin ass till you show up in boone and get ur yankee southy ass out on the water with fish pimp and i and "show" us how its "done". also bring some beer, none of that cheap pbr shiat. bring me some good stuff
I'll make you stand on a beer crate so you can be eye level with me and say that to my face young feral >:D
Boone aint shit mate, you need to get your arse into Kentucky, unless you college proletariats pay gas, your ass aint goin anywhere. How dat be Chachsantz?

smokin hog

overbrook

Quote from: kylemc on February 16, 2012, 11:01:15 AM
Fucking kids.

Thank you!  No offense but this kid looks like he's 15...or maybe I'm just pissed cause my dick don't stand up straight anymore.....I dunno .....At least Franzen brings the shit. The jury is still out on you Mormon.

franzenangler

Quote from: overbrook on February 17, 2012, 00:12:39 AM
Quote from: kylemc on February 16, 2012, 11:01:15 AM
Fucking kids.

Thank you!  No offense but this kid looks like he's 15...or maybe I'm just pissed cause my dick don't stand up straight anymore.....I dunno .....At least Franzen brings the shit. The jury is still out on you Mormon.

Hahha. Hey ob what's the biggest/longest dead head

u can tie?

For your troubles:

franzenangler

overbrook

Quote from: franzenangler on February 17, 2012, 07:08:06 AM
Hahha. Hey ob what's the biggest/longest dead head

u can tie?

If you went articulated...I'm not sure there is a limit.... given like a 12/0 saltwater hook I could probably imagine something in the 12"-14" range easy.....now you have my curiosity peaked....what did you have in mind??  Something for jewfish??  :laugh: