News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

superfinin'n brownin'

Started by tattdflythrower, February 10, 2012, 17:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tattdflythrower

decided to hit up sum altitude today nice weather for it. 2wt in hand headed for a old broken pond/headwater thought i might catch something looked too fishy not too. couple tosses of a bead head ...THUMP! had a nice little tussle with this brown  biggest one ive had on this little rod ,sure made my cfo sing hopin to get out tomarow if it doesnt snow to bad
"if i live the life im given, i wont be scared to die"

Transylwader

U lucky sumbitch! That Superfine is the tits! Now if only Whorevis went back to making good ass rods like that, I'd take em back in a heart beat. Nice bruins bru. Keep the salmo flag a-flyin!!! 'c;

tattdflythrower

heck yeh bro it was a tha sheet! :laugh: and i been tryin to start up a nice collection of the old school whorvis haa

consumnfire1229

I'm hoping to hit a local native stream in the morning.    Hopefully the wind doesn't ruin the day.  Good report!
"Thou shalt know thy waters and be wise about those things upon which thy prey doth feed."  4th Commandment of The Eleven Commandments from the Curtis Creek Manifesto

Transylwader

Nice mate, veddy fuckin naaace 8)
Holla, Im headed your way in March -0-

tattdflythrower

hell yeh man bring it on,  0:0 im down for some specks

Stuart R.

Nice brown! I bet that 7'11" full flex is a jewel! I would like to have one of those. My 9ft 4wt full flex Rocky Mtn. is just a bit too long sometimes. That would be a heck of a mtn stream stick.
Stu
CPR Catch, Photo, Release.

tattdflythrower

yeh i love tha 7'11'' heres what i broke it in with  damn good feelin with that fullflex