• Welcome to Pretentious Snobby Bastard Fly Fishing!!!!. Please login or sign up.
September 23, 2021, 03:15:09 AM

News:

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.


streamers for stickers....

Started by Woolly Bugger, February 07, 2012, 15:50:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Woolly Bugger

[attach=1]

got my ne
w bugger beast...

trying to fill it up....

will trade BRFFF stickers for streamers...

-0- -0- -0- -0-

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

kylemc


Big J

If you send me a sticker when you mail in your flies for the swap, I'll throw in some streamers when I mail the set to ya.


blue ridge angler

I will hit you off..PM me your addy..


phlyfisher

ill be giving you some streamers, but your gonna have to come fish the hooney hole to get them from me.

-0-

got the stickers in the mail today.

let me know when your coming down to the holler to bang the banks

0:0

live action
FB@Ohio Fly Fishing

FoulHook

I've been throwing mostly streamers the past few months. PM me your address, I'll send a handful of them. Some smaller ones that work good on the wild creeks, but also pulled some big ones out of the D with them too.

Quote from: Transylwader on June 03, 2011, 21:56:17 PM
The Davidson. It's full of wild fish.

flatlander

I didn't think you could throw those dognobblers on a boo stick. :o


troutphisher

Are you going to throw streamers on the Joe Brooks ?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Big J on February 07, 2012, 16:13:19 PM

If you send me a sticker when you mail in your flies for the swap, I'll throw in some streamers when I mail the set to ya.

cool, will do....  d:b
Quote from: phlyfisher on February 07, 2012, 17:10:00 PM

ill be giving you some streamers, but your gonna have to come fish the hooney hole to get them from me.
-0-
got the stickers in the mail today.
let me know when your coming down to the holler to bang the banks
0:0

i'm working on it...  <-;:
Quote from: Flatlander on February 07, 2012, 19:32:50 PM

I didn't think you could throw those dognobblers on a boo stick. :o

pastique  /"\
Quote from: troutphisher on February 07, 2012, 19:58:48 PM

Are you going to throw streamers on the Joe Brooks ?

LL Bean Double L 9' 6wt plastique rod...  :P

PMs sent to the rest of you guys...

0:0 -0-

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Trout Maharishi

How many of them streamers are you going to give me to take one of those stickers and put it on something?

There's more B.S. in fly fishing than there is in a Kansas feedlot.

Lefty Kreh

blue ridge angler

looks like you have the big shit pretty well covered..The flies that I'm sending are specifically for fishing on the boo.. ;D



#CommissionsEarned