get off the beaten path

Started by smokin hog, February 01, 2012, 14:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smokin hog

New to site but not to finding those wild brookie browns&bows.love to fish off the beatn path.     
Come from the hills of nc just a backwoods redneck. So if any of y'all want to drown a dry hollar at me its hard to find people who likes getn out of the truck and walkn instead of fishn beside it.

phlyfisher

welcome man, think you'll find yourself right at home in these parts  -0-
live action
FB@Ohio Fly Fishing

smokin hog

Thanks I aprecinate that . Well gota run cookin a few hogs got to stoke the fire.

FoulHook

pn?

Quote from: smokin hog on February 01, 2012, 14:17:04 PM
So if any of y'all want to drown a dry hollar at me its hard to find people who likes getn out of the truck and walkn instead of fishn beside it.

My last trip consisted of a 10+ mile round trip hike. And I'm not the only one. Lots here like the long hike to wild waters.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
Quote from: Transylwader on June 03, 2011, 21:56:17 PM
The Davidson. It's full of wild fish.

ncguy

Welcome aboard! Now that the kid's got a boat you may have to mix it up a little!

Transylwader

Quote from: smokin hog on February 01, 2012, 14:17:04 PM
New to site but not to finding those wild brookie browns&bows.love to fish off the beatn path.     
Come from the hills of nc just a backwoods redneck. So if any of y'all want to drown a dry hollar at me its hard to find people who likes getn out of the truck and walkn instead of fishn beside it.
Welcome mate, do I get a free pulled pork sandwich? I'll be swinging by to try out some of your smoked products. We'll have to plan on a few trips this spring.

The Dude

smokin hog is better than smoking log. 
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

Holmes

I'm big on puttin on some serious miles. No trail? Even better. Usually a big reward(tons of brookies) round these parts.

smokin hog

Thumb body said thay wanted pic .purty wild fish

franzenangler

Quit stealing my fish pics! Haha jk. U let me fish evry hole that day
"Whatch'all boys doing around here?"

"I AM THE TRANSYL WADER!"

"I don't give a shit who you are boy, I asked whatcha doin'"

"That's it boy, you're in a heap of trouble."

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

smokin hog

This is some smoking buts.smoked the same way I fish low and slow

robs_seven

Bring that up to my place on the creek and we will have a damn good time. Get a few others too and the hollar won't be the same
!!!Tying, building, fishing!!!

Quote from: Transylwader on June 25, 2012, 09:04:59 AM
This creek was so big that a high hole was virtually impossible.

smokin hog

That ant nutn ill cook ribs and brisket and chic tomar. And I would love to smoke up the hollar.
ill put some pics on tomar. Thay ant nutn like good bbq and a good roll cast under the rhodo

troutphisher

Got any pics of nak'id womans?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.