A little intro

Started by robs_seven, January 30, 2012, 12:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phlyfisher

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on February 01, 2012, 11:35:49 AM
Quote from: Stone-Man on February 01, 2012, 11:17:23 AM

I wuz gonna bet the farm that you said "blond tellico"

jis observ'in

don't hate on da tellico woowee, those things crush browns up in the norf country like nobody's biz....jis sayin....i never fished them down here in da souf though, sounds like I need too
live action
FB@Ohio Fly Fishing

The Dude

Quote from: phlyfisher on February 01, 2012, 11:50:26 AM
don't hate on da tellico woowee, those things crush browns up in the norf country like nobody's biz....jis sayin....i never fished them down here in da souf though, sounds like I need too

It sounds like you should have paid more attention in English class, too.   :P
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

robs_seven

I'm glad there is humor and honesty on here. 
!!!Tying, building, fishing!!!

Quote from: Transylwader on June 25, 2012, 09:04:59 AM
This creek was so big that a high hole was virtually impossible.

phlyfisher

Quote from: The Dude on February 01, 2012, 12:51:09 PM

wats dis english class you speak of??? i mean chit dude i go to ferrum, were you expecting alot out of me in the intellect dept?  b'; -0- too deerunk to go to this "english class" anyway
live action
FB@Ohio Fly Fishing

The Dude

Quote from: robs_seven on February 01, 2012, 13:48:35 PM
I'm glad there is humor and honesty on here.

That statement can't be appreciated enough.  Those two create quite a synergy, IMO.  You can have one without the other, but it is never really much more than mundane.  But put them together and you get the best humor and the most forthright honesty - all packaged up in a nice little online community that is fun to be a part of.
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

Jfey

Yup, going fishing

robs_seven

http://m.youtube.com/?rdm=4pf3n2758&reload=3#/watch?v=GWMFdHE1e2E

Dude you are correct, this so called "low rent district" is good to be apart of

smokin hog

Man I love fishn big horse got every fish in the wild water named. I seen some one was workn on
that place ever need any help just hollar

robs_seven

Yeah we are trying to get things going. If nothing else it's a good base camp for fishing.  If you see us up there stop in for sure

FoulHook

Beat me to it.
Quote from: Transylwader on June 03, 2011, 21:56:17 PM
The Davidson. It's full of wild fish.

Transylwader

Quote from: The Dude on February 01, 2012, 14:37:06 PM
That statement can't be appreciated enough.  Those two create quite a synergy, IMO.  You can have one without the other, but it is never really much more than mundane.  But put them together and you get the best humor and the most forthright honesty - all packaged up in a nice little online community that is fun to be a part of.
The Dude must be smoking the good shit, but here's the truth, Walter Sobchak style >:D

dossphoto

Quote from: phlyfisher on February 01, 2012, 14:31:33 PM

wats dis english class you speak of??? i mean chit dude i go to ferrum, were you expecting alot out of me in the intellect dept?  b'; -0- too deerunk to go to this "english class" anyway

Crap!!!  They got a english class at furum now!  b';

Stone-Man

Damn,
I must be famous.... he did'nt even ask what a Green Cat Caddis was .  Guess he already knew  8)

JT

Jfey

I though maybe the Green Ambrosia would be a winner on that stream also -0-
Yup, going fishing

troutphisher

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on January 30, 2012, 12:55:25 PM
dat's nice, maybe you can get a deal for Phil on a replacement plate, I think he needs a bigger size....

jis say'in

I just spit coffee on the keys....bwhahahahaha....Gawd day'ham!
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.