• Welcome to Pretentious Snobby Bastard Fly Fishing!. Please login or sign up.
November 30, 2021, 08:50:41 AM

News:

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.


Anyone fishing

Started by DABE19561, January 20, 2012, 18:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DABE19561

Anyone fishing in Va. The montains shood have fish


bullship

It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

benben reincarnated


Holmes

January 22, 2012, 19:54:30 PM #4 Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 19:56:27 PM by Petey

Another tit from rich-moont disgracing the once great capital of the Confederacy. GTFO.


Transylwader

Quote from: Petey on January 22, 2012, 19:54:30 PM

Another tit from rich-moont disgracing the once great capital of the Confederacy. GTFO

a duo of cock bites... b';


tomato can

Deewight Yoakim screamin' GTFO is almost up there with Guitars Cadillacs and Hillbilly Music.  Cracks me up every time.   That includes all you "retards and cocksuckers."

bwahahahahahahahaha


Holmes

January 24, 2012, 11:21:48 AM #7 Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 11:24:00 AM by Petey

We don't need to fuckin' practice Randy!!!!!!!!! Doyle Hargraves is the shit. Karl, not so much. I can't drink coffee it kindly makes me nervous if I drink it ummmmmhhhhhhhhh

Quote from: tomato can on January 24, 2012, 08:01:39 AM

Deewight Yoakim screamin' GTFO is almost up there with Guitars Cadillacs and Hillbilly Music.  Cracks me up every time.   That includes all you "retards and cocksuckers."

bwahahahahahahahaha


The Dude

I like when dude was smoking the "air doobie" at the rehearsal.

I was born by the river in a little tent,<br />And just like the river I've been running ever since,<br />It's been a long, long time coming,<br />But I know change is gonna come.

Holmes

Quote from: The Dude on January 24, 2012, 11:37:18 AM

I like when dude was smoking the "air doobie" at the rehearsal.

HAHA Yeah that shit was hillarious.  :laugh:



#CommissionsEarned